|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- When cast on a group of enemy minions, Phosphorus Bomb along with Missile Barrage allows Corki to farm extremely fast.
- Phosphorus Bomb casts quickly and does good burst damage for a lot of the game. It can be used to harass an enemy last-hitting by autoattacking them and then quickly casting Phosphorus Bomb.
- Valkyrie is a great farming, initiation, and escape skill. Use it wisely due to its long cooldown.
- Maximizing the damage and armor reduction of Gatling Gun will require Corki to be facing and attacking the target constantly for its four-second duration. It must be activated carefully to reach its full potential.
- The armor reduction from Gatling Gun will be removed two seconds after the last tick of damage the enemy has taken.
- Corki can use other abilities and auto attack while Gatling Gun is active, so blast away with Missile Barrage and auto attacks.
- Always watch your Missile Barrage quantity before entering a fight so you don't run out of it early. If possible, prepare a Big One. (Have at least 2 stacks towards one.)
- Remember that Missile Barrage is an AoE skill, and you don't have to hit the enemy champion directly, you may hit a nearby minion for the same damage. The Big One does more damage and has a larger AoE radius.
- Because of the increased damage from his passive, getting a at the beginning of the game allows you to deal a lot of damage. Starting with and four will give you more sustain and mobility, which is helpful when fighting strong poke and early gankers.
- Corki scales well with high attack damage, so try to build an early or .
- Getting a helps to deal with Corki's mana costs. However, it sacrifices mid/late-game DPS.
- is a good item for Corki because you can get a proc frequently with Missile Barrage and then apply it with auto attacks. This will strengthen your mid to late game damage output (with a 200% boost to your base auto-attack) and will give you some utility and survability. Tri-Force proves to be a key item when constantly kiting as this tends to be a necessity for survival as a ranged-carry in teamfights.
- Building typical AD carry items on Corki works well with his skillset. Valkyrie allows him to keep up range and be relatively safe while Hextech Shrapnel Shells and Gatling Gun will increase his damage output greatly.
- Building early is not a good idea, as Corki benefits more from building attack damage.
|The Howling Abyss|
|The Crystal Scar|
|The Twisted Treeline|
- Try to stay away from the AoE of his Gatling Gun. It can reduce your armor heavily if you are careless.
- Try to pressure Corki while he is using it. Making him turn around to kite will cause him to waste part of it.
- Although Corki has a great lane dominance, he is fairly squishy. Work with your lane partner to harass him often and/or kill him early.
- Focus Corki down if he leads the battle with his Valkyrie.
- When chasing him, do not overextend as his Valkyrie can help him outrun you.
- Stay away from the minion wave when he uses his Missile Barrage. The spell deals AoE damage even when it hits minions.
- Moving erraticaly also helps with dodging Missile Barrage.