Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Recommended Items
- Playing As Corki
- Phosphorus Bomb can be used to reveal enemy units that might be hiding in a nearby patch of brush.
- Valkyrie can be used defensively as well, so try using it for a quick escape.
- Corki can continue to attack while using Gatling Gun. Maximizing Gatling Gun is key to mastering Corki.
- Playing Against Corki
- Watch out for Corki's Missile Barrage. They deal splash damage, so you can get hit even when hiding behind minions.
- Corki is vulnerable after he uses his Valkyrie or Special Delivery, so try switching focus to him if he uses them to enter a fight.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Corki's ability to deal half magic damage with his basic attacks, and his abilities doing magic damage and scaling with AD, allow him to take advantage of the superior AD itemization while still dealing a lot of magic damage and forcing the enemy tanks to not itemize just for armor.
- Although Corki deals magic damage with his autos, he builds mostly like a caster ADC, forgoing attack speed in favor of items like Trinity Force to boost his burst damage.
- is a core item for Corki for the aforementioned reason. It synergizes well with his tendency to cast a lot of spells, and he has decent base AD for a marksman. Also, half of the Spellblade proc is converted to magic damage, thanks to Corki's passive.
- Even in an AD focused build, is a recommended purchase. The majority of Corki's damage is magic, unlike other marksman. Unfortunately this is the best magic penetration option avaliable for Corki, but it is better than , which give little benefit for him.
- Don't be fooled by the fact that Corki builds AD. His damage is mostly magic, and he is more focused on burst than sustained damage. As such, building items like
and is better than building items like or which are the counters to most other ADCs.
- is still a good option against Corki since he tends to focus on crit builds, although be wary that half of his crits are converted into magic damage. Corki still deals a small amount of physical damage, so armor is not completely useless against him.
- This also means that and are good options against Corki, especially if he goes mid.
- As a bot lane ADC, Corki is mostly picked on full AD teams to make up for their lack of magic damage. However, he tends to fall off late game compared to other ADCs. His autos are short ranged, forcing him to rely on his spells to deal damage at a safer range, and this makes him scale poorly in terms of sustained damage at late game.