Courage of the Colossus
is a tier 6 Resolve Keystone mastery
- "Hard CC" in this case refers to any crowd control that completely inhibits movement.
- Thus, crowd controls such as slows will not trigger this mastery. Crowd control that does trigger this mastery are:
- The following list contains all the champions that cannot trigger through their abilities:
- The crowd control does not have to be directly from the champion, as initiating a Blast Cone and knocking back enemy champions with it will count in activating Courage of the Colossus.
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- New Effect: Base shield value now applies for each nearby enemy champion.
- Base shield value reduced to 3 - 54 (based on level) from 20 - 190 (based on level).
- Maximum health per nearby enemy champion reduced to 5% from 7%.
- Cooldown increased to 45 - 30 (based on level) seconds from 30.
- V6.22 Added
- Replaces .
- Tier 6 Resolve mastery with 1 rank.
- Gain a shield for 20 - 190 (based on level) (+ 7% maximum health per nearby enemy champion) for 4 seconds after hitting an enemy champion with hard crowd control (30 second cooldown).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.