Courage of the Colossus
is a tier 6 Resolve Keystone mastery
- "Hard CC" in this case refers to any crowd control that completely inhibits movement (effects such as slows will not trigger Courage of the Colossus) This includes:
- The following list contains all the champions that cannot trigger Courage of the Colossus through their abilities:
- The crowd control does not have to be directly from the champion (Courage of the Colossus can be triggered by displacing enemy champions with a Blast Cone)
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- New Effect: Base shield strength now applies for each nearby enemy champion.
- Base shield strength reduced to 3 - 54 (based on level) from 20 - 190 (based on level)
- Health ratio per nearby enemy champion reduced to 5% maximum health from 7%.
- Cooldown increased to 45 - 30 (based on level) seconds from 30.
- Replaces .
- Tier 6 Resolve mastery with 1 rank.
- Gain a shield for 20 - 190 (based on level) (+ 7% maximum health per nearby enemy champion) for 4 seconds after hitting an enemy champion with hard crowd control (30 second cooldown)