The Raptor camp consists of one large and five lesser . Killing this camp awards Gold and Experience.
- Killing the Crimson Raptor grants 15 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Crimson Raptor's, you are granted an additional 50 experience.
) grants an additional
- Totaling 65 - 415 (based on level difference) experience.
- Without slows, the Crimson Raptor has a movement speed of 350. When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 350 (+70) (-1).
- Helmet Bro's peculiar headgear can be seen in-game, inside a nest within the blue side Crimson Raptor's camp.
- Killing the Raptor grants 35 experience.
- Without slows, the Raptor has a movement speed of 450 (-7). When its patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 450 (+90) (-40).
- cannot be used on small monsters.
- It is likely the Raptor feathers.
is made out of
- 's splash art features a [ | ]Raptor and Helmet Bro's peculiar headgear (which can also be seen in-game, inside a nest within the blue side Raptors' camp)
- Crimson Raptor Concept 1
- Crimson Raptor Concept 2
- Crimson Raptor Concept 3
- Champion with 'Razor Sharp' buff
- No longer has first clear experience reduction.
- Initial spawn timer reduced to 1:27 from 1:37.
- V7.21 October 26th Hotfix
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where the raptors had higher health than expected.
- Raptor health increased to 400-680 from 350-612.5.
- Raptor attack damage decreased to 13.33-56.33 from 16-59.
- Initial jungle camp spawn increased to 1:40 from 1:37.
- Crimson Raptor experience increased to 20 from 15.
- Raptor experience increased to 35 from 15.
- Now grants 25% less experience on first clear.
- Respawn timer changed to 2:30 from 1:40.
- Removed: Granting 'Razor Sharp' buff upon .