|Passive||Unique: Starts with 3 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.|
|Active||Consumes a charge to restore 120 health and 60 mana over 12 seconds.|
Defense > Health Regen|
Magic > Mana Regen
- The active cannot be used simultaneously with and .
- The sell value of this item is 40% of the total cost.
- Compared to potions each charge is worth 49 gold (28 for health and 21 for mana) or 53.9 gold (30.8 for health and 23.1 for mana) when using the Alchemist mastery.
- Assuming you eventually sell it, breaks even with regular potions once a champion consumes 4.22 charges. When only considering health, it pays off at 7.375 charges. When only considering mana it takes 9.86 charges. When using the Alchemist mastery the flask pays of at 3.84 charges considering both health and mana, or at 6.72 charges considering only health. Finally considering only mana the flask pays of at 8.96 charges.
- Health regeneration speed is the same as a potion (10 health/s), while mana regeneration speed is a bit lower (5 MP/s vs. 6.7 MP/s).
- closely resembles DotA's .
- You are unable to use flask charges at the spawning pool when you are at full health. If you return to the spawning pool with stacks still ticking they are removed upon entering.