|Passive||Unique: Starts with 3 charges and refills each time you stop by your shop.|
|Active||Consumes a charge to restore 120 health and 60 mana over 12 seconds.|
Defense > Health Regen|
Magic > Mana Regen
- The active cannot be used simultaneously with and .
- The sell value of this item is 40% of the total cost.
- Compared to potions each charge is worth 49 gold (28 for HP and 21 for mana).
- Assuming you eventually sell it, breaks even with regular potions once a champion consumes 4.22 charges. When only considering HP, it pays off at 7.39 charges. When only considering mana it takes 9.86 charges.
- Health regeneration speed is the same as a potion (10 HP/s), while mana regeneration speed is a bit lower (5 MP/s vs. 6.7 MP/s).
- closely resembles DotA's Bottle.
- You are unable to use flask charges at the spawning pool when you are at full health. If you return to the spawning pool with stacks still ticking they are removed upon entering.