Cull is a basic item in League of Legends.
- 54.44% gold efficient, without its passive and on-hit healing.
- Cull's gold efficiency is further increased by 0.22% for every minion you kill up to a maximum of 76.67% (100 kills).
- After that, you gain an additional +350 making Cull 154.44% gold efficient, without its on-hit heal.
- Assuming you earn the maximum 450 from Cull's passive and sell the item, you come out with a 180 profit.
- The on-hit heal effect triggers when attacking towers, unlike most on-hit effects in the game.
- The Passive is triggered by the ally gold share of items that build from relic shield
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.