Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Ferocity • Resolve|
The Cunning Mastery Tree (2016) is one of the three mastery branches. It is the successor of the utility mastery tree of previous seasons, but rebranded as an alternative offensive mastery tree. The distinction between Cunning and Ferocity is that the Cunning Mastery Tree grants supplementary effects, such as increased buff duration or bonus movement speed after dealing a burst of damage, while Ferocity grants you clean-cut offensive boost. True to previous seasons, Cunning is still largely geared toward early-game advantage and providing utility that is effective irrespective of game time.
As of Season 2016, masteries were upgraded to a new system. Whereas previously you could invest in as many masteries per Mastery Tree as you had points left to spend: each tier now has a maximum number of points you can allocate. As such, you may only spend up to 18 points in the Cunning Tree.
List of Masteries
- Tier 1
- You have 5 points to allocate.
- Tier 2
- Requires 5 points in Cunning. You have 1 point to allocate.
- Tier 3
- Requires 6 points in Cunning. You have 5 points to allocate.
- Tier 4
- Requires 11 points in Cunning. You have 1 point to allocate.
- Tier 5
- Requires 12 points in Cunning. You have 5 points to allocate.
- Tier 6
- Requires 17 points in Cunning. You have 1 point to allocate.