Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Darius
- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might for maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- Playing Against Darius
- When Darius' axe grab is on cooldown, he is vulnerable to harassment attacks.
- Darius' ability to escape from fights is limited. If you have an advantage against him, press your lead.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- The Fervor of Battle path is better than the Grasp of the Undying path because Fervor of Battle now gives ad and Grasp of the Undying is too underperforming at the moment.
- For the first row you should take because Darius relies more on his abilities rather than his auto attacks.
- For the second row you should take because it helps you with laning phase. could also be a viable option but it's near to useless for laning phase. could work but Darius is more of an all-in champion rather than a poking champion.
- For the third row you should take because it helps you by healing you when you deal damage and Darius doesn't have any ability power scalings so you can't utulize the full effect that gives.
- For the fourth row you should take Hemorrhage. causes you to take too much extra damage compared to the extra damage you will deal and could be a viable option as it becomes better than the full effect from once you get atleast 4 kills. because it helps Darius in extended fights and that is where he belongs due to his passive
- For the fifth row you should take because Darius only deals physical damage with his abilities.
- For the sixth row you should take because it increases your ad, thus helping Darius alot because 3 of his (4 if you count his passive) have ad scalings. Darius doesn't attack much so isn't good enough on him compared to . Same goes for as Darius doesn't build enough ad to benefit from it more than .
- The rest of the 12 mastery points you now have will be spent in the Resolve tree, the reason for this is that it benefits Darius more than spending the points in the Cunning tree.
- For the first row you should take because the extra health helps Darius with the laning phase and doesn't provide enough armor/magic resistance to be useful (5 extra armor per 100 armor/5 extra magic resistance per 100 magic resistance).
- For the second row you should take because it helps with roaming and chasing if you're constantly running through brushes. doesn't provide enough damage reduction to be useful. provides an extremely small amount of armor and magic resistance to be useful, on top of the requirement to get those benefits
- For the third row you should take Decimate. provides too small amounts of health to be useful compared to . because it synergies with Darius'
- for the fourth row you should take because it is possibly the best mastery to use in that row. could also be used if you want to be a little more tankier at the start of a teamfight or a battle at top. simply doesn't provide enough power to be useful over or .
- Item Usage
- You should buy Hemorrhage making it easy to stack up the armor reduction. After you've bought you should try to only build tanky items as you will get enough ad from your passive once you've applied 5 stacks of Hemorrhage or killed someone with Darius' Noxian Guillotine. on Darius as it syneries with his passive
- Decimate deals reduced damage and does not apply stacks of Hemorrhage if you are hit by the shaft. If you are cornered by him without any form of extra mobility to help you out, get very close to him in order to avoid his blade!