- For the removed item, see
|"You belong in a museum!"
- on-spell effect and will only be applied to instances of ability damage. is a
- The damage from this mastery does not trigger itself nor other spell effects.
- Multiple instances of damage will refresh the duration but do not stack.
- The duration of the effect for damage over time abilities is: DoT's duration + 1 second.
Whileoffers a serious boost for bursting power, excels in prolonged skirmishes.
When a mastery is triggered only once,is superior to in following scenarios:
- Unit-targeted and damage over time application: 1146 AP or 1146 bonus AD is needed to match the damage of . As most DoT abilities last at least 3 seconds, they share the same damage as single target application i.o. four seconds and thus eight cycles of damage.
- Area of effect application: 7040 AP is needed to match the damage of .
In every other instancedoes more damage than as it scales better or at least as well.
- (+ 2% bonus AD) (+ 0.667% AP) damage per second. has minimum of 15 seconds static cooldown that can be converted to produce 12
- (+ 11.25% bonus AD) (+ 6.25% AP) damage per second. can spread its damage potentially the whole time with rate of 2
- This means only 108 bonus AD or 162 AP is needed for to do more damage than if it can be used continiously.
As the previous examples illustrated, the longer the fight lasts the less AD or AP is needed forto be superior compared to in sense of damage done in total. Table below gives some figures to give feel what is the threshold for bonus attack damage and ability power to to do more damage than at level 18. Before level 18 these thresholds are roughly 10% lower per level as base damage of does not increase per level.
- Last updated: June 18, 2017 – V7.12
- The largest amount of damage any champion can deal with one application of is 1153.6246765163 magic damage over 4 seconds, being a level 18 .
- From the trivia section of attack damage, we extract the value 2619.165947814 which is the highest amount of AD possible on .
- From that amount we subtract 2490.165947814 bonus AD. base AD of 129, we obtain
- On top of that we count the masteries and buffs increasing his AP, we obtain 85.8 AP (( + ) × = 85.8).
can damage his target with either or , both applying a single target damage. One application of damages an enemy for 4 seconds for a total of:
- (+ 25% AP) (+ 45% bonus AD). damage = 8
- 21.45 + 1120.5746765163. damage = 8 +
- damage = 1150.0246765163 magic damage over 4 seconds.
- damage = 287.50616912907 magic damage per second.
- ↑ Masteries on leagueoflegends.com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=<8+0,25x on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=8+0.45x on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=3+0,125x on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x = (2+0.11.25x)*15 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 12+0.0006...x = 2+0.0625x on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=5(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(2+0.1125x)*5 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=6(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(2+0.125x)*6 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=7(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(2+0.1125x)*7 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=8(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(2+0.1125x)*8 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=9(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(1+0.1125x)*9 on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0,1x=10(2(1+0.03125x)) on WolframAlpha.Com
- ↑ 180+0.3x=(1+0.1125x)*10 on WolframAlpha.Com