- Tailored suits, fitted vests, and an elegant gauntlet let everyone know the difference between Ezreal and the common rabble is simple. He makes this look good, and they don't.
- Savor that elixir. Highlight that heavenly white tux with a royal purple reserved for kings and queens who just don't deserve it. Because when you're an eighty foot tall petricite gargoyle, you're always the center of attention.
- You're a scholar. You're an inventor. You're the man of the hour and the hour is now, yesterday, and tomorrow. Don't just be the father of invention-be the ivory god of substance, class, and style. It's you, Jayce. It's always been you.
- Don the yellow power tie and red rose boutonnière of a woman in charge-of herself, her destiny, and the two dozen spines she's going to snap in effortless, elegant style.
From The Defender of Tomorrow in the Fashion of Today, exclusive to IM
“The room smells of mahogany and warm brandy, and I can tell by the leopard-skin hearthrug that the man I’ve come to interview is well-accustomed to company. They’re finishing the shoot in the foyer where Jayce, the Defender of Tomorrow, has suited up in the high fashion of today. In the meantime, I have free reign of the illustrious inventor’s sitting-room and I’m staring at the newest model of the world-famous Mercury Cannon-Hammer.
Slim and trim, and as stylish as the room I’m standing in, this iteration of Jayce’s signature weapon has refined lines and looks as clean as Piltover’s finests’ sterilized holding cells – not that I’ve seen them, of course. When we met last night, Jayce told me with his trademark wit about the new effects that issue from the cannon’s powerful blasts.
The door swings open and dapper Jayce strides with the effortless grace of someone who has more awards than bottles of wine despite a cellar the size of an Ionian temple. Dressed to the skies with a white overcoat and charming rose boutonniere, Jayce has picked up a confident swagger and a noticeable change in his voice…”
Debonair Vi and Ezreal have arrived
Take your enemy’s breath away with style, or if that fails, a sharp punch to the solar plexus. High-end fashion has made its way to the Rift with Debonair Vi and Ezreal. Tailored suits, fitted vests and elegant gauntlets let everyone know that the difference between you and them is simple: You make this look good.
Debonair Galio doesn’t always go mid lane...
BY RIOT PARADOX
"His calculations are so precise, Vel’Koz asks him for help with geometry.
His singing in the shower is so breathtaking, it stole Sona’s voice.
He once stepped on a mushroom and Teemo exploded.
The Most Interesting Gargoyle-like Construct in the World.
- This theme was inspired by Art Deco movement.
- This theme shares some visual and thematic similarities with the Heartbreakers skin theme.