|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- 1 on-hit damage = 25
- 29 on-hit damage = 725
- is gold efficient without any Devourer stacks.
- Devourer's gold efficiency is further increased by Enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered the fact the item is combined with either , or . for every Devourer stack, up to a maximum of at 29 Devourer stacks. By being an
Possible Upgrade for
- Monsters can only be Devoured once.
- While stacking , you are accompanied by a Ghost Dog who will grow with each Devourer stack. At 30 Devourer stacks, the Ghost Dog merges with the wielder and Devourer transforms into .
- There is a known bug with assist on Dragon will only reward +1 Devourer stack instead of +5. Try to Dragon in order to get the kill on Dragon for the full +5 stacks. where getting an