|"You belong in a museum!"
- 1 on-hit damage = 25
- 29 on-hit damage = 725
- is gold efficient without any Devourer stacks.
- Devourer's gold efficiency is further increased by Enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered the fact the item is combined with either , or . for every Devourer stack, up to a maximum of at 29 Devourer stacks. By being an
Possible Upgrade for
- Monsters can only be Devoured once.
- While stacking , you are accompanied by a Ghost Dog who will grow with each Devourer stack. At 30 Devourer stacks, the Ghost Dog merges with the wielder and Devourer transforms into .
- This enchantment was removed for three reasons. First, it caused balance issues on otherwise balanced champions like
, , and (due to their extremely powerful on-hit effects), forcing Riot to nerf them and rebuff most of them once Devourer was removed. Second, the fact that it could trigger on-hit effects twice when stacked allowed champions like and the aforementioned to build tanky after completing this item and an additional on-hit item, since they only needed the on-hit effects to do damage, and could afford to build tanky thereafter; building tanky was not their intended playstyle and negated an intended weakness of them being squishy, causing further balance issues. The last reason is that Devourer was encouraging junglers into a playstyle of AFK farming, which was considered toxic since it forced your team to be at the mercy of the enemy jungler (assuming they weren't also a Devourer jungler) in addition to rewarding junglers for not interacting with the rest of the players.
- was replaced by , and the Phantom Hit effect was moved to a new incarnation of . The latter doesn't need to be stacked with jungle monsters/champion kills, and can be purchased by champions which do not have Smite. However, it is significantly more expensive, and needs to be stacked in combat first.
- There is a known bug with assist on will only reward +1 Devourer stack instead of +5. Try to in order to get the kill on for the full +5 stacks. where getting an
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items