- Playing As
- Landing is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast without and when to wait for another .
- Use and to stay on targets and activate for extra damage.
- Playing Against
- Dodge , or move to safety if you are affected by .
- orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses without , but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Always remember to dodge by moving counterclockwise.
- Watch her build carefully in order to counter her. Some Diana players would likely stack lots of attack speed such as Guinsoo's Rageblade, Nashor's Tooth & Wit's End in order to compensate Moonsilver Blade. If this happens, Build Randuin's Omen against her.
- Stay away from Diana if she uses Pale Cascade at it grants a shield.
- Saving your channeling abilities like Death Lotus & Bullet Time after she missed Moonfall can cripple Diana.
is considered one of the best counters to Diana for a few reasons:
- First, Fiora can disrupt Diana's combo with Riposte. It is even worse if Fiora parries moonfall for a potential stun on Diana in the process.
- Second, Moonfall has a slightly higher cooldown than Riposte. Even building Cooldown Reduction Items on Diana is not even enough whenever Fiora can also build Cooldown Reduction Items.
- And finally, Fiora can also outscale Diana by late game.