- Playing As Diana
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
- Playing Against Diana
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Always remember to dodge Crescent Strike by moving counterclockwise.
- Watch her build carefully in order to counter her. Some Diana players would likely stack lots of attack speed such as Guinsoo's Rageblade, Nashor's Tooth & Wit's End in order to compensate Moonsilver Blade. If this happens, Build Randuin's Omen against her.
- Stay away from Diana if she uses Pale Cascade at it grants a shield.
- Saving your channeling abilities like Death Lotus & Bullet Time after she missed Moonfall can cripple Diana.
- Fiora is considered one of the best counters to Diana for a few reasons:
- First, Fiora can disrupt Diana's combo with Riposte. It is even worse if Fiora parries moonfall for a potential stun on Diana in the process.
- Second, Moonfall has a slightly higher cooldown than Riposte. Even building Cooldown Reduction Items on Diana is not even enough whenever Fiora can also build Cooldown Reduction Items.
- And finally, Fiora can also outscale Diana by late game.