- Diana, sung by Lisa 'Saiyaka' Thorn, who created targeting indicator) , , and are the only champions whose login screens feature vocals (Diana's was
- Diana was the first champion to feature animations for when affected by both crowd control and movement speed buffs.
- Diana's weapon was featured in Man at Arms: Reforged.
- replaced by for being deemed toxic and almost uncounterable) was conceived as Diana's ultimate: it had a channel time, dealt true damage, and was powered by a resource called 'Scorn' (was
- Her name derives from root "to shine".
- "The moon also rises" and "The sun always rises" reference each other and by .
- "Chosen of the moon" and "Chosen of the sun" reference each other.
- Diana and "Twilight fades" / . share the quote
- "The moon will rise. the night will last forever!" references from .
- [ |
- She was conceived as polar opposite from day one.
- Her name references .
- Her weapon is based on both a and a .
- [ |
- She was conceived as 's polar opposite (both reference [ | from )
- She used to have a headdress resembling (was removed because of similarities between the two)
- [ |
- She celebrates Lunar Revel 2014 (she represented the 'path of truth')
- She references from .
- [ |
- She celebrates Team Fire winning the 2015 All-Star (was selected by playerbase voting)
- and [ | can be seen in the background. [ |
- She shares this theme with , [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, and [ |. [ |
- [ |
- The mask she is wearing references the ones used in Japanese theater.
- She shares this theme with , [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, [ |, and [ |. [ |
- Diana is the daughter of foreigners who came to and died on Mount Targon, found and raised by the . Diana always questioned the Solari's faith and was always drawn to Runeterra's moons.
- After being indirectly drawn to Mount Targon's summit and chosen as the Targonian Aspect of the Moon, she shared her discovery of the forgotten shared history between the Solari and the with her elders, who branded her a heretic and sentenced her to death.
- the Void. was first drawn to finding Diana out of desire for avenging the elders killed by the Aspect of the Moon. After being chosen as the Targonian Aspect of the Sun, Leona is now seeking her out of a desire for answers about their shared knowledge of
- Ionia to find Diana and request she conjure a Moonstone to save the Marai from being overrun by the Voidborn crossing into the Guardian's Sea through a dimensional rift. traveled to