|"We are the authors of history."
Dodge was a champion statistic that granted a champion a percentage chance to completely ignore an autoattack from an aggressor. Dodge was gradually removed from the game as a global champion statistic from patches V188.8.131.52 through V184.108.40.206.
The dodge formula was a multiplicatively cumulative formula. By default, each champion has a dodge modifier of 100, meaning they will be hit by every physical attack directed at them. Sources that modify the dodge stat are multiplied in sequence, reducing the previous dodge modifier by the given percentage.
This means that each increase in the dodge chance has less of an impact on the total dodge modifier. If a champion wears an item that increases dodge chance by 10%, their dodge modifier will be 90% of 100, or 90 (10% of physical attacks are dodged). If the champion buys a second such item, their dodge modifier will be 90% of 90, or 81 (19% of attacks are dodged), not 80% of 100.
In short the formula is:
where the variables a, b, c, and n are the dodge % values and are converted to their respective decimal values.
In calculating the dodge modifier, dodge chance from all runes are added together and treated as one source, with every mastery, champion ability, and individual items added as additional sources after that.
- V220.127.116.11) increased his dodge chance by 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18%. (Dodge removed in
- V18.104.22.168) increased her dodge chance by 10%. (Dodge removed in
- V22.214.171.124) increased her dodge chance by % while moving. (Dodge removed in
- V126.96.36.199) increased his dodge chance by 3% for 5 seconds every time he switched stances up to a maximum of 9%. (Dodge removed in
- Quintessences and Seals of Evasion increased dodge chance. Players were refunded the spent IP when they were removed in V188.8.131.52.
- Even though they were removed, tank bots still use them.
|Name||Type||Tier 1 (Lesser)||Tier 2 (Normal)||Tier 3 (Greater)|
- V184.108.40.206, then readded in V220.127.116.11) prevented all basic attacks from being dodged for 8 seconds. (Removed in