- Playing As Dr. Mundo
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities. will increase the healing done by your
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
- Playing Against Dr. Mundo
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing. when
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Unless the enemy team is full AD, is a mandatory item for Dr. Mundo. This item increases his sustain significantly. It allows him to heal a lot more from his ultimate and his passive. In addition, it makes nearly impossible to kill Mundo with an AP champion, as very few of them have the tools needed to break through Mundo's massive sustain and tankyness.
- Burning Agony, and gives him more damage as Mundo will generally not be building dedicated damage items. is one of the best armor items for Mundo, as it synergizes well with
- Vayne is the hardest counter to Dr. Mundo in the entire game. All of his tankyness means nothing against her Silver Bolts. Her sustained damage is too much for Mundo to endure, and because she is an ADC, she can even , and can build that can heavily cripple Mundo's sustain. Her mobility also makes it difficult for Mundo to land Infected Cleavers on her. He doesn't even has CC that can stop her during teamfights, unlike other tanks or fighters.
- Grievous Wounds cripple Dr. Mundo heavily as he is heavily reliant on healing himself to function in the game. and are recommended items to purchase when there is a Mundo on the enemy team.