Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Dr. Mundo
- A well-timed Sadism can bait enemy champions into attacking you even when they lack the damage to finish you.
- ultimate and lower cooldowns on all of your abilities. will increase the healing done by your
- Cleavers are a powerful tool for killing neutral monsters. Instead of returning to base, farm neutral monsters until your ultimate can heal you.
- Playing Against Dr. Mundo
- Try to coordinate high-damage abilities with your allies right after Dr. Mundo uses his ultimate, but if you're unable to kill him quickly with burst he will heal through the damage.
- Try casting Dr. Mundo uses Sadism to negate a large portion of its healing. when
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Because of his toolkit, Dr. Mundo doesn't really need to rely on offensive items as much as almost any other character in the game. He has only one ability that scales with damage items, being Burning Agony and the scaling on it is poor. Building Defensive items instead is a strong choice on him.
- Items like , and are examples of some powerful items on Mundo that will help him out with survival.
- Unless the enemy team is full AD, is a mandatory item for Dr. Mundo. This item increases his sustain significantly. It allows him to heal a lot more from his ultimate and his passive. In addition, it makes nearly impossible to kill Mundo with an AP champion, as very few of them have the tools needed to break through Mundo's massive sustain and tankyness.
- The and are standard choices of shoes for Mundo, but he can also make good use of to improve his chasing potential.
- Burning Agony, and gives him more damage as Mundo will generally not be building dedicated damage items. is one of the best armor items for Mundo, as it synergizes well with
- The Mundo, due to the granted extra mobility that synergises with both Masochism and Sadism. This allows him to become a very strong chaser. The extra crowd control is also fairly useful. is a strong choice on
- Mundo's biggest strength ingame is his immense sustain granted from his Adrenaline Rush and after level 6, his ultimate Sadism. If correctly played until late game, Mundo can easily become a character that is very hard to kill. Picking character's who can counter his sustain and/or tankiness such as Katarina or Trundle are good choices.
- Vayne can be considered a good counter against Mundo. All of his tankyness means nothing against her Silver Bolts. Her sustained damage is too much for Mundo to endure, and because she is an ADC, she can even , and can build that can heavily cripple Mundo's sustain. Her mobility also makes it difficult for Mundo to efficiently land Infected Cleavers on her and will often force Mundo to activate Sadism in order to try to escape her. His lack of hard CC gives him another disadvantage in terms of attempting to stop her during teamfights.
- Dodge his Infected Cleaver whenever you can in lane, as it can easily melt your health if not watched as well as giving him a opening to attack you.
- Grievous Wounds cripple Dr. Mundo heavily as he is heavily reliant on healing himself to function in the game. and are well recommended items to purchase when there is a Mundo on the enemy team. is highly recommended if you play as a champion with poor sustain against Mundo.