|Health||3500 (+ 240 / min)|
|Armor||21 (+ 13 / level after level 9)|
|Magic resistance||30 (+ 5.85 / level after level 9)|
Killing the dragon gives experience to killer and nearby allies. If the Dragon is slain, it will respawn after 6 minutes.
- If the killing team is lower average level than their opponents, the Dragon grants a bonus XP of +25% per average level difference.
- Bonus XP is sharply increased for the lowest level members of the team, +15% per number of levels behind the Dragon squared (max total +200% extra).
- When Dragon first takes flight, he knocks back surrounding enemies.
- Dragon's basic attacks are treated as spells and deal 100% splash damage to enemies in an off-centered circle.
- The Dragon's basic attacks deal additional physical damage equal to 5% of the target's current health. This increases by 0.5% of the target's current health per level after level 9, to a maximum of 8% of the target's current health per basic attack.
- Slaying Dragon grants Dragon Slayer. The first four stacks of Dragon Slayer are permanent, while the 5th stack only lasts 180 seconds.
- DRAGON'S MIGHT: +6% attack damage and ability power
- DRAGON'S WRATH: +15% damage to towers and buildings
- DRAGON'S FLIGHT: +5% movement speed
- DRAGON'S DOMINANCE: +15% damage to minions and monsters
- ASPECT OF THE DRAGON: Doubles all previous bonuses and your attacks burn for 150 true damage over 5 seconds. This stack only lasts 180 seconds.
The scent of chaos fuels the flames in the heart of the Dragon. Drawn to this war-torn land, the mightiest of beasts has settled deep within the Summoner's Rift, awaiting the next great war. To those who wake this slumbering ancient, beware: for his sharp teeth and suffocating breath have been tempered by the bravest of champions, and yet it is he that still thrives in the depths of the Rift.
- When killing the Dragon, check that the enemy team has not warded the area to avoid ganks.
- Ganks at the Dragon are in fact pretty frequent, as your team will be weakened by it and with limited escape paths. A good gank at the Dragon may result in a lot of deaths for your team, with the Dragon kill being stolen by the enemies.
- Try to keep a ward in the river near the Dragon to know if it has spawned or is being killed.
- Keep the ward within range of the pit entrance and it will keep vision of dragon itself and keep the river in sight for spotting roaming champions.
- Consequently, you should consider using a or Sweeping Lens to check for wards before attempting dragon.
- The Rift Scuttler roaming the river can provide vision just before, but not inside the pit.
- Killing the Dragon is one of the jobs of the jungler. They may require help from the team, especially from the bottom or the mid lane.
- This is one of the reasons why there are usually 2 champions in the bottom lane, with the top lane being solo, when there is a jungler on your team.
- Some champions are capable of killing the Dragon alone at early levels, but the time and specific circumstances required to do this makes it very risky.
- "Pulling Dragon" (attacking it and then backing away to lead it out of its lair) can be vital, as if it remains in its lair it is possible for an enemy champion to Smite from across the back wall and steal the last hit if they realize that your team is attempting to defeat the Dragon. This is especially important when playing on Red side.
|Current||Summoner's Rift (beta)|