- Twice did dragonfire consume the world. Twice from the embers were heroes.
- Dragon Slayers
- Dragonslayers first rose to battle their ancient foes hundreds of years ago, and after their victory, the land fell into a long, forgetful peace. When the dragons returned, most of the ancient warriors had passed away, leaving Braum to take up to their task with only his mighty shield to defend the innocent.
- All are accepted into the ranks of the dragonslayers, from the lowliest peasant to the mightiest king, for dragons would devour all equally. Jarvan IV willingly gave up the throne to join his doomed countrymen and stand against the fury of monsters reborn.
- When dragon fire consumed the world, heroes rose from the embers and cast down the beasts of legend. These warriors passed into history, then myth... but Pantheon alone remained, the last of the ancient dragonslayers.
- Many heeded the call of the dragonslayers as they mustered their forces, from common cutpurses to fabled monster hunters. Vayne was one such legendary recruit—for what is a dragon, if not the deadliest beast of all?
- The sorceress called a great mountain her home, and from it, reborn dragons poured endlessly into the sky. Though dragonslayers fell all around him, Xin Zhao struck into the monster's lair, determined to end her evil once and for all.
Rise of the Dragonslayers
They arrived at sundown. Five of them. The attack was methodical, brutal. The keep’s defenses were useless. For an hour, the sky rained fire.
There aren’t enough survivors to tally our losses.
Before we fled, I examined a section of the south wall, liquefied by the dragon’s breath. No stone could have withstood that heat. Could anything?
I had never witnessed a dragon before today. Now, I see nothing else.
The dragons didn’t want the city. They wanted us.
We fled through the melted stonework, but an old one hunted us. When all seemed lost, two extraordinary men came to our defense. Their valor bought us time to escape, but even they could not leave unscathed.
If men like these cannot defeat these beasts, we are truly lost.
The dragon tracked us down.
This time, the heroes were prepared. One distracted the beast while the other waited high above. From a cliff’s edge, he dove upon the creature. His spear was true.
We studied the thing hoping to find a weakness. Instead, we took its strength. The scales are more resilient than any material I have ever known. They remain cool even when put directly to the flame.
With its hide, I will armor our heroes.
We may now stand a chance, but to wage a war, we will need more scales. And those with the courage to wear them.
Rise of the Dragons
THE FIRST SIGNS WERE SMALL.
A few sheep disappeared; a mountain hermit found dead, his shack burned to the ground.
Then the survivors arrived, carrying what little they had left. They told stories of serpents in the sky and a powerful Sorceress nested deep in the mountains.
The dragons rose again, and the dragonslayers returned once more to the field.They fought as bravely as before, but this time the dragons never stopped coming.
- * The Dragon Slayer theme may have been inspred by the .
- Twice did dragonfire consume the world. Twice from the embers were heroes. The dragons came in two waves.
- Wave 1
- The ancient dragons are called by . The world was ravaged by flame.
- "Rise of the Dragonslayers" event happened. Five dragons attacked a city. and protected the people and killed a dragon, grants them the title the first Dragonslayers.
- From that day, people started to study about dragons (dragonology) and learn to use the scales as armor. The courage warriors are born, called themselves the Dragonslayers.
- The Dragonslayers defeated .
- Wave 2
- Hundreds of years passed. Most of the ancient Dragonslayers passedaway. Only and remains.
- "Rise of the Dragons" event happens. bred the dragon deep in the mountains.
- King gave up the throne. The new generation of Dragonslayers are born to stand against the dragons.
- strucked Zyra lair, stopped her and destroyed the eggs.
- Related Music
- Related Videos