|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Draven was designed by Volty .
- Draven is voiced by Erik Braa, Who also voices Jax and Vel'Koz
- In Old English, Draven's name means "Hunter".
- Draven is one of the 8 champions who does not have a single skill that scales off ability power, the others being Darius, Zed, Garen, Olaf, Riven, Talon, Vayne.
- Draven's dance is the
- It is also the first dance to have the champion talk while dancing.
- This dance is shared with Thresh.
- Draven's name and overall aesthetics is similar to , from the Spiderman comics.
- In his Champion Spotlight, Draven was not played by "Phreak" like the other champion spotlights.
- When Draven recalls or teleports, he strikes a pose identical to
- When Draven strikes his recall pose, he points toward his respective summoner's platform or towards where he is teleporting.
- Draven's tendencies as an executioner are similar to that of two famous real-life executioners: Souflikar, a Turkish executioner who would challenge his victims to a race, and Richard Brandon, an English executioner who excited the crowd by killing his victims in a single blow.
- Draven can catch the enemy team's Draven's spinning axe and gain the buff.
- If you recall or teleport while the Spinning Axe buff is still active, the axe that was spinning at the time will still spin when Draven puts it on his back until the buff is gone.
- Draven's death animation is likely a reference to the enigmatic ending of reproduces down to the thumb-hammer motion. in which the main character makes the same finger pistol motion as Draven and says "Bang" before collapsing, which Draven
- Draven and his brother Darius share exactly the same base attack speed and attack speed scaling.
- Draven's innate ability, League of Draven, replaced his original, Wicked Blades, in patch 3.9. At that same time, Draven's difficulty rating increased to 100 from 60, making him the fourth and only non-mage champion with 100 difficulty rating.
- Draven won GameFAQs' Character Battle IX contest.
- Draven was the fourth champion to have a difficulty rating of 100, the first being Cassiopeia, the second being Orianna, and the third being Syndra. Although Draven was released before Syndra, he was not assigned a difficulty rating of 100 until long after Syndra's release. His original difficulty rating was 60. However, his current difficulty rating has been reduced to 80.
- When Draven kills a champion, there is a special effect that rains coins of gold down on Draven.
- This effect represent the gold earned from his passive ability, League of Draven.
- The weapons that Draven wield are called "Noxian Double Axe'erang Chucks".
- Draven is the only champion to have 2 different critical attack animation, one of which is for his left arm attack and the other is for his right arm attack.
- Draven wants everything about Draven to be signature, so he would move in nontraditional directions for all of his equipment. I get the feeling that the massive blade is also heavy, damaging, and imposing. As to why he didn't choose knives, that might have been Darius's influence .
- Draven's all about himself now. Once, he thought he wanted a high rank in Noxus, now I think he'd only take a position at the top if it afforded him more press and had almost no work responsibilities. 
- Draven is the first champion to have a special quote when using Recall or Teleport.
- Draven is the only champion with a quote and effect made to specifically interact with himself. He emits a quote when he catches another Draven's axe.
- Draven's quote "Yoink" when catching another Draven's axe is probably a reference to Deadpool from marvel universe.
- His quote "Welcome to the League of Draven" has become a meme, in which people photoshop Draven's face onto other champions.
- Draven shares a quote with Jax: "Let's do this."
- He shares a quote with Nunu Bot: "Man, I'm good."
- Draven shares a quote with Dunkmaster Darius and Katarina: "Too easy."
- As Primetime Draven. He is more aware that he is in a video game, this makes it the first skin for a champion to break the 4th wall ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_wall ). Some quotes as : "Hahaha! Should've banned Draven! Nhahahahahah!"; "Did you know Draven can catch another Draven's axes? Ha ha! You should read the hints more often!" ;"According to lolesports.com, 100% of you think that Draven will win!". Strengthens this fact.
- He is, furthermore, the first champion to address a living person: "Sjokz better interview me after this.".
- His quote, "Worth!", is a thing players commonly say after dying, to implify that the player's death was worth dying for (e.g dying after first blood).
- One of Mordekaiser's quotes also break the 4th wall, making him the first champion to break the wall in a classic quote: "You only need to click once, fool!"
- Prior to the information of the Gladiator skin leaked from public beta, a similar skin concept for Draven, "Firedancer", has been published by the player Spookypatrol (deviantART user "Dargonite") in the official North American forum. Five Riot employees expressed interest to the idea in two separate threads.
- The skin is also used to celebrate the Italian localization of the client, 24 March 2013.
- The Gladiator skin possesses 3 special quotes available only in Italian which are references to the movie "Gladiator".
- "Al mio segnale,scatenate Draven!" which can be translated to "At my signal, unleash Draven!"
- "Date a Draven ciò che è di Draven... E anche tutto il resto!" which means "Give Draven what Draven owns... and everything else.", based on the popular sentence "Give Caesar what Caesar owns."
- "Ciò che Draven fa in vita,riecheggia nell'eternità...Già" that means "What Draven does in life, echoes through eternity."
- You can see him in the SKT T1 Skins.
- This skin bears some resemblance to the character Buzz from the Buzz! video game series.
- This skin refers to the job that Draven might have had, similar to Dunkmaster Darius.
- Including the champion selection quote, Primetime says "Draven" 53 times throughout all of his vocal lines.
- This skin was initially going to be a Legendary skin (because of the new animations, voice over and such) but Riot will release it permanently for 975 RP, similar to Surprise Party Fiddlesticks.
- Draven is Darius's younger brother. The two together were known as "The Blood Brothers",
- Draven looked up to his older brother for guidance, and when he was young I think he really wanted to impress him. The step of leaving the military so he could live outside his brother's shadow was a major turning point in his life, and would have had to be based on extreme experiences.
- Draven and Darius are competitive brothers. They both generally disapprove of the way that the other lives his life, but they would still go get drinks together and laugh about old times.
- According to his page on the beta League of Legends website, Draven's relations list him as friends with himself.