|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Draven was designed by Volty.
- Draven is voiced by Erik Braa, Who also voices Jax and Vel'Koz
- In Old English, Draven's name means "Hunter".
- Draven is one of the 8 champions who does not have a single skill that scales off ability power, the others being Darius, Zed, Garen, Olaf, Riven, Talon, Vayne.
- Draven's dance is the
- It is also the first dance to have the champion talk while dancing.
- This dance is shared with Thresh.
- Draven's name and overall aesthetics is similar to , from the Spiderman comics.
- In his Champion Spotlight, Draven was not played by "Phreak" like the other champion spotlights.
- When Draven recalls or teleports, he strikes a pose identical to
- When Draven strikes his recall pose, he points toward his respective summoner's platform or towards where he is teleporting.
- Draven's tendencies as an executioner are similar to that of two famous real-life executioners: Souflikar, a Turkish executioner who would challenge his victims to a race, and Richard Brandon, an English executioner who excited the crowd by killing his victims in a single blow.
- Draven can catch the enemy team's Draven's spinning axe and gain the buff.
- If you recall or teleport while the Spinning Axe buff is still active, the axe that was spinning at the time will still spin when Draven puts it on his back until the buff is gone.
- Draven's death animation is likely a reference to the enigmatic ending of reproduces down to the thumb-hammer motion. in which the main character makes the same finger pistol motion as Draven and says "Bang" before collapsing, which Draven
- Draven and his brother Darius share exactly the same base attack speed and attack speed scaling.
- In patch 3.9, Draven's difficulty rating increased to 100 from 60, making him the fourth and only non-mage champion with 100 difficulty rating, with the first three being Cassiopeia, Orianna and Syndra His difficulty rating has since been reduced to 80.
- Draven won GameFAQs' Character Battle IX contest.
- Draven is the only champion to have two different critical strike animations, one of which is for his left arm attack and the other is for his right arm attack.
- Draven's unique axe design is attributed to his desire to be take a non-traditional direction for all of his equipment, also reflected in his unusual methods of wielding them and showy mannerisms..
- The weapons were jokingly referred to as, "Noxian Double Axe'erang Chucks," by Volty during development.
- Draven was the first champion to have a special quote when using Recall or Teleport.
- While Draven was the first champion to emit a quote when recalling, Darius was the first to have a special animation.
- Draven was the first champion to have a quote made to specifically interact with himself (upon catching another Draven's axe), followed by Trundle.
- Draven's quote, "Yoink," when catching another Draven's axe is probably a reference to a memetic line from .
- His quote, "Welcome to the League of Draven," has become memetic within the playerbase, commonly represented when pictures are edited to display Draven's face on other champions.
- Draven shares a quote with Jax: "Let's do this."
- He shares a quote with Nunu Bot: "Man, I'm good."
- Draven shares a quote with Dunkmaster Darius and Katarina: "Too easy."
- Gladiator Draven possesses 3 special quotes available only in Italian which are references to the movie
- "Al mio segnale, scatenate Draven!"
- "Date a Draven ciò che è di Draven... e anche tutto il resto!"
- This is a reference to a quote attributed to Jesus Christ: "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's."
- "Ciò che Draven fa in vita, riecheggia nell'eternità... già."
- Primetime Draven is self-aware of his own existence in a video game, making it the first skin for a champion made expressly to break the
- He is not the first champion to do so, however, as one of Mordekaiser's quotes also breaks the fourth wall: "You only need to click once, fool!"
- Draven is the second champion after Nunu Bot to quote a living person : "Sjokz better interview me after this," which is a reference to the alias of eSports hostess .
- His quote, "Worth!" is a reference to a memetic player statement usually said after dying that implies that the player's death was justified (e.g dying after first blood).
- Prior to the information of the Gladiator skin leaked from public beta, a similar skin concept for Draven, "Firedancer", has been published by the player Spookypatrol (deviantART user "Dargonite") in the official North American forum. Five Riot employees expressed interest to the idea in two separate threads.
- The skin is also used to celebrate the Italian localization of the client, 24 March 2013.
- You can see him in the SKT T1 Skins.
- This skin bears some resemblance to the character Buzz from the Buzz! video game series.
- This skin refers to the job that Draven might have had, similar to Dunkmaster Darius.
- Including the champion selection quote, Primetime says "Draven" 53 times throughout all of his vocal lines.
- This skin was initially going to be a Legendary skin (because of the new animations, voice over and such) but Riot will release it permanently for 975 RP, similar to Surprise Party Fiddlesticks.
- Draven is Darius's younger brother. The two together were known as "The Blood Brothers",
- Draven looked up to his older brother for guidance, and when he was young I think he really wanted to impress him. The step of leaving the military so he could live outside his brother's shadow was a major turning point in his life, and would have had to be based on extreme experiences.
- Draven and Darius are competitive brothers. They both generally disapprove of the way that the other lives his life, but they would still go get drinks together and laugh about old times.
- According to his page on the beta League of Legends website, Draven's relations list him as friends with himself.