- Draven is one of 18 champions without a single ability power ratio on any ability: .
- Draven's shares the fire dance with .
- is so far the only ability to interact with the chat interface.
- Draven was not played by David 'Phreak' Turley in his 'Champion Spotlight'.
- When Draven is Usain Bolt's.
or he strikes a pose resembling
- He points to his respective fountain when or to the target of his .
- Draven's style of executioning references those of Soulfikar and Richard Brandon.
- If is cast and then the player the axe will keep spinning on Draven's back until the ability wears off.
- Draven's death animation likely references Cowboy Bebop's ending.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Draven won The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX.
- Draven is the only champion to have two different critical strike animations (one for each arm's attack).
- The ward skin Ward of Draven references him.
- Draven is voiced by Erik Braa.
- His [S|L] skin lines, and are also voiced by the same voice actor.
- Draven takes after WWE wrestlers.
- He himself is the product of his very own "Welcome to the League of Draven".
- Draven derives from Old English dræfend "hunter".
- Draven's unusual axes are an extension of his desire for recognition and fame, as observed by his outfit and moves.
- Draven was the first champion to have a special quote when or .
- Yet the title for first dedicated animation for these goes to his brother .
- Draven was the first champion to have a mirror-match dedicated quote, the second being .
- e "Yoink" might be referencing The Simpsons.
- e "Welcome to the League of Draven" has earned meme status.
- Draven shares quotes with:
- "Let's do this." – e / e
- "Too easy." – [S|L] e / e / e
- "Man, I'm good." – e / [S|L] e
- "Smooth." – e / e
- In the Italian client he has three special quotes referencing Gladiator.
- "Al mio segnale, scatenate Draven!" ("At my signal, unleash Draven!")
- "Date a Draven ciò che è di Draven... e anche tutto il resto!" ("Give to Draven what Draven owns... and everything else!")
- This references "Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's.".
- "Ciò che Draven fa in vita, riecheggia nell'eternità... già." ("What Draven does in life, echoes through eternity").
- He is self-aware of his own existence in a video game, making him the first skin made to expressively break the fourth wall.
- Yet the title of first champion to do so goes to .
- He is the second champion to mention an actual person, the first being [S|L].
- "Worth!" references players saying that to imply their deaths were justified (dying after First Blood, to win a teamfight, to steal Elemental Drakes/ / / , etc.)
- He can be seen in the background of the Season Three SKT T1 skins' artwork.
- He resembles the titular character from Buzz!
- His voiceover has him speak his name a total of 54 times.
- Despite being a Legendary skin, he is permanently priced at 975.
- [S|L] shares the same status and pricing.
- If Draven was from Earth, this would be his job.
- The same applies to [S|L] and [S|L].
- He was released in celebration of April Fools' Day 2016 (Draven Day) along with:
- He wears a large bobblehead of his own face together with his Classic outfit.
- He might be referencing Johnny Gat disguising as himself in Saints Row: The Third.
- He might also be referring to the concept of having "a big head", which means that the person in question is very egotistic, a characteristic that Draven very much embodies.
- He shares the double name theme with:
- Draven and are renowned as the 'Blood Brothers' (Draven being the younger one)
- Draven looked up to his older brother for guidance.
- They are competitive brothers, with both generally disapproving of the way the other goes about his life.
- Draven supported when he was considered a disgraced figure, and aided him in his coup for the leadership of Noxus. For this, Swain considers him a friend and ally.