If special taunts toward , Caitlyn receives the debuff . This debuff lasts until Caitlyn damages the source or dies.or perform one of their
- : "Agitated: How agitating."
- : "Agitated: And you thought Vi was obnoxious."
Catch me if you can!
Wheneveris on an opposing team to and/or , they each gain a debuff titled,
- debuff states "Cait and Vi are chasing you. How fun! Cops Outsmarted: X" followed by her total number of Caitlyn/Vi kills/assists.
- and debuff states "Jinx is causing chaos again. How obnoxious... Criminals Apprehended: X" followed by their Jinx kills/assists.
While similar, and only drop one soul between them. This had led to a joke among the community that Sejuani has ginger hair in reference to the internet meme that gingers have no soul.
Scoring a Pentakill will grantthe buff, , which rejoices his successful "correction" of his opponents' living status. This is purely cosmetic.
Good Enough To Eat
When scores the killing blow on a small champion, Chompers will eat the body - hiding the corpse that champion would usually leave on the ground.
This has been confirmed to affect:, , an enemy , , , , , and . However, it does not seem to affect , or .
Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Activating will give a buff and the tooltip reads "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger". This is a reference to a Daft Punk song by the same name.
Inverse Ninja Strength
Ninjas are more effective when they work alone. For every Ninja on your team beyond yourself, you lose 1 health.
This is only true for champions who have the "This unit is a flippin' ninja!" cosmetic buff. Other champions with ninja skins, such as , do not count. [ | ]
On The Prowl
They also share a selection of special taunts.
Pirates vs. Ninjas (Removed)
The pirate and ninja champions of the League start the game with a cosmetic buff informing you of their position. There is no requirement to obtain this buff other than playing one of the below-listed champions:
- Ninja: "This unit is a flippin' ninja!" , , and -
- Pirate: "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate!" -
- Pirate Hunter: "Yarr! I'm a mighty Pirate... Hunter!" -
Plants vs. Zombies
Protection From Sunlight
deals 1 less damage (before magic resistance) to champions wearing sunglasses. This has been officially stated in-game as a Did you know? trivia fact.
This includes all Commando skins, , [ | ] and [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ] and [ | ], [ | ], [ | ], [ | ] and [ | ]. [ | ]
Contrary to popular belief, Sunlight does not deal 1 less damage to . [ | ]
Rise of the Thorns
- When hit by passive, character model grows slightly, as do her plants.
- When is very close to , he gains 1 movement speed.
Volibear vs. Zilean
Tom 'Zileas' Cadwells' opposition to an armored bear champion on the forums.and share a rivalry, stemming from
- Chronokeeper Hater; Not even Zilean could keep an armored bear out of the League of Legends." He also shouts out special emotes whenever he kills and receives extra 11. hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a on the enemy team that says
- Armored Bear Hater; In my day, we would never have allowed an armored bear into the League of Legends." and receives extra 10 from killing . hidden passive grants him a buff whenever there is a is on the enemy team that says