- Playing As Ekko
- Chronobreak is a potent escape tool, but it can also be quite powerful when used offensively. Don't underestimate its damage potential.
- If you can proc Z-Drive Resonance on an enemy champion, it's worth taking risks to do so. The bonus movement speed makes it easy to escape.
- Phase Dive's dash is a great tool for setting up Ekko's other abilities. Use it to get double hits with Timewinder or get into position to detonate Parallel Convergence.
- Playing Against Ekko
- Ekko is significantly weaker when his ultimate is down. Watch for the trail he leaves behind to determine if Chronobreak is available.
- Ekko's stun zone takes 3 seconds to arm. Watch for the image he creates on cast and try to guess where the zone was placed.
- The second hit of Timewinder does more damage than the first; try to avoid it.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage