||"You belong in a museum!"
- This article or section contains obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- Removed from game with patch V3.14
Once you find the way, you no longer need the path.
+10 health regeneration|
+15 mana regeneration
Unique Passive – Aid: Your Summoner Heal, Clarity and Clairvoyance cooldowns are reduced by 25%
Unique Passive – Eleisa's Blessing: If you gain 3 levels with this item, you gain all the effects permanently and this item is consumed.
Defense > Health Regen|
Mana > Mana Regen
Eleisa's Miracle was a legendary item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient even without its passive.
- Riot's website and in game has the passive wrongly written as 30%. Its effect only reduce the summoner's spell by 25% in game. (tested)
- Players have to upgrade their into before level 16 if they want Eleisa's Miracle passive.
- legendary-tier item in the game.
is the cheapest
- is the only item that grants its effects permanently and disappears from the wearer's inventory.
- The Aid Passive stacks multiplicatively with Mastermind.
- This item is named after Eleisa Velisker a League of Legends roleplay character, as part of the Preserver's Story. The miracle is a reference to when the character was returned from the void.
- Now reduces the cooldown of Heal, Clairvoyance, and Clarity by 25% instead of reducing the cooldown on Heal, Clairvoyance, and Revive by 20%.
- Undocumented change : Cooldown reduction of Heal, Clairvoyance and Clarity increased to 30% from 25%.
- Item cost reduced to 1100 from 1300.
- Combine cost reduced to 400 from 500.
- Health regeneration reduced to 10 from 25.
- Mana regeneration reduced to 15 from 20.
- No longer grants tenacity.
- NEW Unique Passive – Aid: Your summoner Heal, Revive and Clairvoyance cooldowns are reduced by 20%.
- NEW Unique Passive – Eleisa's Blessing: If you gain 3 levels with this item, you gain all the effects of this item permanently and this item is consumed.
- Now displays its cooldown on the item itself rather than with a buff.
- Recipe cost increased to 500 from 400.
- Recipe: + 400g = 1200g
- +25 health regeneration per 5 seconds
- +20 mana regeneration per 5 seconds
- +25 Tenacity