|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Elise was designed by Coronach and Meddler.
- She is voiced by Cassiopeia, Fiora, Shyvana, and Zyra. , who also voices
- Elise concept was in development stage three years ago under the name Priscilla, the Spider Queen.
- Her name is short for "Elizabeth" or "Elisabeth", which is the Greek translation of the Hebrew name "Elisheva", meaning "God's promise", the "oath of God" or "I am God’s daughter". This is possibly a reference to her lore where she worships a mythical spider god.
- The rework of the Twisted Treeline appears to have drawn much influence from Elise's design.
- This includes spider webs and the new monster, Vilemaw, who is also a spider-like creature.
- Elise, Hecarim, Karthus, Mordekaiser, and Yorick can trigger quotes dedicated only for champions that came from the Shadow Isles while capturing altars on the Twisted Treeline. These quotes can be heard here.
- Her spider form resembles The broodmother from the Dota series.
- Elise currently holds the record for having the most movable pets on the Field, which is 5.
- Elise is the first champion to have a monologue during the log-in screen. The second being Lissandra, the third being Lucian, and the fourth being Yasuo.
- Elise's dance is based on the Can-Can, a dance featuring high kicks and provocative body movements. A side-by-side video of both her human and spider form can be seen here.
- She shares this dance with Final Boss Veigar.
- She bears some resemblance to the goddess from who can also change spider and humanoid form.
- Her Human form bears some resemblance to Black Arachnia, from the Transformers franchise.
- The name Elise or 'Élise' come from a feminine name of French origin. In grammar, it means either 'elect', and 'vote'. The word 'Elise' may be spelled as 'Elire', both of them have synonymous meanings.
- When Elise's recalls in spider form, the way she hangs from her silk greatly resembles the way Skulltula's from the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time hang on their silk.
- Elise is the fourth champion to have access to her ultimate and another ability at level 1, the others being Karma, Jayce and Nidalee.
- Elise, Jayce, Karma and Nidalee are the only four champions who can have 19 skill points allocated by level 18, because they get a level in their ultimate at level 1 for free.
- Elise is the fifth champion to have a transformation ability. The others being Nidalee, Swain, Shyvana, Zyra and Quinn.
- Elise is one of the three champions that can transform before level 6, the other being Zyra and Nidalee.
- Elise is one of seven champions to have more than 4 skills, the others being Nidalee, Lee Sin, Jayce, Gnar, Lulu and Rek'Sai.
- Elise was the fourth champion to have more than 4 skills.
- Elise is one of the five champions who is labeled as both melee and ranged, the other four being Kayle, Quinn, Nidalee and Jayce.
- Her left hand is drawn with a spider-like quality and when she taps her fingers in her animation, it looks like a spider crawling.
- Elise is the third champion to share her title with a skill name, after Vayne and Zyra.
- Elise shares a quote with Cho'Gath: "Ah, the tangled webs we weave", original quote of the poet in his epic poem "Marmion".
- Elise's quote, "I can feel their fear.", is similar to Evelynn's quote, "I can smell their fear" and Fiddlesticks's quote, "I feel your fear."
- Her Classic Spider form and general motif is based off the , a popular species used in western culture to represent deadly female characters. This is mostly evident in her classic skin's general black and red color schemes and is most prominent in her spider form, where much like a black widow, her abdomen sports matching red markings.
- This skin is based off the species.
- This might also be reference to the from Okami as both have flowers for abdomens.
- This skin was rewarded to players who achieved Gold+ in Season 3 (Season 2013).
- He shares this theme with Janna, Jarvan IV, Morgana, and Sivir.
- The skin most likely originated from the Shinto , a type of which took the form of a beautiful woman in order to seduce men before turning into a giant spider and consuming them.
- She shares this theme with Akali, Kalista, Shen, Thresh and Zilean.
- Elise owes her allegiance to Vilemaw  of the Shadow Isles.
- Elise is allied with LeBlanc, hinting that Elise may have been a member of the Black Rose once.
- Main Theme
- Related Themes