|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
|"Submit to my designs."
- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Use Spider Form when escaping, as being in this form grants you 25 bonus movement speed, your spiderlings will trail behind and possibly block skillshots, and you can use this form's Venomous Bite and Rappel to gap close away to enemy minions or neutral monsters.
- Venomous Bite will still cause you to dash to the target if it dies during the cast time, but the spell will not go on cooldown.
- Venomous Bite will cause Elise's spiderlings to leap to the target.
- Volatile Spiderling will also leap to the target of Venomous Bite if the created spiderling is near the target.
- A neat trick with Volatile Spiderling during the laning phase is to aim the skill towards your turret or away from the enemy minions, followed up by a quick Venomous Bite to an enemy champion. The created spiderling will jump to your target, ensuring the skill will hit.
- Use Spider Form to get back to lane faster, as it gives bonus movement speed.
- Rappel can not see stealthed champions, however it can see those in brush, when suspended in the air.
- Rappel can be used to get over terrain, as long as Elise can Rappel to a target.
- Rappel, when used at the right moment can dodge projectiles and delayed AoE spells like Enchanted Crystal Arrow, Trueshot Barrage, Requiem, Absolute Zero, Time Bomb, Dark Matter, Explosive Cask and Ace in the Hole.
- Elise is a surprisingly effective pusher & counter jungler due to her spiderlings and attack speed steroid. Use Spider Form to take enemy jungle camps, towers, and other structures when the opportunity presents itself.
- Elise has fairly low AP scalings but good base damage. So it's often better to focus on cooldown reduction for better damage, or tankiness so you can stay in combat longer.
- Due to her Q in both forms dealing percentage-based damage, Magic penetration is almost certainly the most important offensive stat to build with Elise, making , , and, late-game, a core items in any offensive Elise build.
- An On-hit build ( Skittering Frenzy is a very large attack speed boost. However doing this makes her human form less effective. and/or ) also works very well as her spider form grants bonus magic damage, and her
- Elise, as it grants some damage after every spell. is an effective item for
- Rappel. The spiderlings aren't affected by the active, so they can inflict some extra damage during the stasis. is another defensive item which gives you more damage. Also its active ability can save you in difficult situations, synergizing well with the short time of disappearance from your
- Due to how spammable her abilities can be late game, building
on her would allow you to constantly slow your enemies especially in human form and increase your chances of survivability.
- This synergizes very well with .
- If you find yourself constantly running low on health, try to equip a spell vamp ( i.e. , ) as this will increase the health you regain from Skittering Frenzy. and an item that provides
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit (including minions and neutral monsters).
- Rappel has a long cooldown and she is vulnerable after she has used it.
- Rappel can be cancelled if you use hard crowd control on her (such as the knock-up from Jarvan IV's Dragon Strike) while she's on her rising animation, and it will cause her to immediately descend upon rising.
- When you are targeted by Elise's Rappel, she can be lured into turret range or other dangerous areas by moving there when she starts to go up, as she cannot cancel the ability once cast. A quick Flash or dash ability is the most effective way to do this.