- Playing As
- is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; 's does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in , will attack the target that Elise uses on.
- Elise's and do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Playing Against
- Elise's is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her more potent when you are at high health.
- will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage