Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Path of Iron has a similar effect to the enchantment, so it's a great tool for initiators to make sure their team can follow up.
- The Tenacity and Slow Resist granted by this elixir stack multiplicatively with other sources of those stats, including passives granted by and . Still, purchasing this elixir gives access to Tenacity while having other boots in an endgame build.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- Increased size will give bonus auto-attack range by about 20 or 25 units.
- Elixirs require level 9 to purchase.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- stacks multiplicatively with and .
|3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15%|
|+||27.25 / 29.5 / 31.75 / 34 / 36.25%|
|+||32.1 / 34.2 / 36.3 / 38.4 / 40.5%|
|+ +||49 / 50.6 / 52.2 / 53.8 / 55.4%|