Elixir of Iron is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- Path of Iron has a similar effect to the removed enchantment, so it's a great tool for initiators to make sure their team can follow up.
- The Tenacity granted by this elixir stacks multiplicatively with other sources, including the passive granted by . Still, purchasing this elixir gives access to Tenacity while having other boots in an endgame build.
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights.
- Increased size will give bonus auto-attack range by about 20 or 25 units.
- Elixirs require level 9 to purchase.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- stacks multiplicatively with and .
|3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15%|
|+||27.25 / 29.5 / 31.75 / 34 / 36.25%|
|+||32.1 / 34.2 / 36.3 / 38.4 / 40.5%|
|+ +||49 / 50.6 / 52.2 / 53.8 / 55.4%|