Elixir of Sorcery is a consumable item in League of Legends.
- It is best used by casters or other champions that scale with ability power, as other champions will probably benefit from other elixirs.
- Sorcery has a great synergy with when attacking towers. Any champion that could benefit from this item can utilize this elixir in pushing towers. Nashor's Tooth will not give bonus on hit damage to towers, unlike .
- Elixirs are often bought towards the end of long games when builds are all completed and the extra gold continues to accumulate. They can also be bought mid game to give a temporary stat advantage during ganks and teamfights. is also beneficial for split/tower pushing, any time.
- Sorcery has synergy with unique passive—albeit with a cooldown against champions—potentially making it a superior offensive option over an Elixir of Wrath for some tanks.
- Elixirs require level 9 to purchase.
- "Going in combat by affecting an enemy champion" refers to any form of effect that makes you go in combat. This includes effects that don't deal damage (e.g , placing ).
- The true damage can apply on more enemies with an area of effect attack.
- Elixirs are automatically applied when purchased (even while dead) if there are already 6 items in the inventory.
- Elixirs applied in this fashion while dead will still last for the entire listed duration once the player has respawned.
- The buff timer may look as though the player is being cheated out of Elixir duration by doing this, but this is only because the player's remaining death timer is added to the elixir duration. The actual time the elixir is active once they respawn is unaffected.
- Only one Elixir effect may be active at a time. Activating a new elixir will remove the old effect.
- ↑ Itemlist on leagueoflegends.com
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RiotScarizard/status/573774470365605888
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items