|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
An Enchantment is a purchasable upgrade for certain classes of items that grants them an additional effect. Multiple enchantments cannot be purchased for a single item, and enchantments cannot be sold without the base item.
Upgrades to Tier 2 boots built out of : , , , , , , or .
- - Dealing damage to a champion with a single target attack or spell grants you a 12% movement speed boost that decays over 2 seconds.
- - Increases movement speed by 20.
- - Allied champions moving towards you gain an 10% movement speed boost.
- - Ghost, Flash, and Teleport cooldowns are reduced by 20%. Additionally, Ghost gives 40% movement speed instead of 27%. Flash gives 20% movement speed for 1 second after using it. Teleportation gives 30% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds after using it.
- - Visiting the shop increases drastically the regeneration of health and mana, also grants 200% movement speed that decays over 8 seconds. The movements speed bonus and the regeneration are disabled for 6 second when receiving or dealing damage.
- - +80 ability power, +20% cooldown reduction
- - +45 attack damage, +10% cooldown reduction, +10 armor penetration
- - +500 health, +10% cooldown reduction, Unique Passive – Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds, polymorphs, and immobilizes are reduced by 35%.
- - +50% attack speed, +25 magic damage on hit, Passive - Killing large monsters increases the damage of this item by 1. Champion kills and assists increase the damage of this item by 2.