|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
An Enchantment is a purchasable upgrade item for any of the tier-2 boots which grants them an additional effect. Multiple enchantments may not be purchased for a single pair of boots, and they may not be sold after they have been acquired.
- - Dealing damage to a champion with a single target attack or spell grants you a 12% movement speed boost that decays over 2 seconds.
- - Allied champions moving towards you gain an 10% movement speed boost. Additionally, nearby allied minions gain a 20% movement speed bonus.
- - Ghost, Flash and Teleport cooldowns are reduced by 20%. Additionally, Ghost gives 40% movement speed instead of 27%. Flash gives 20% movement speed for 1 second after using it. Teleportation gives 30% bonus movement speed for 3 seconds after using it.
- - Visiting the shop increases drastically the regeneration of health and mana, also grants 200% movement speed that decays over 8 seconds. The movements speed bonus and the regeneration are disabled for 6 second when receiving or dealing damage.
|"What secrets are you hiding?"
At the Preseason 5 PBE testing, there are tier-2 jungle items avaiable, which can be enchanted. These give stats for the item enchanted and all cost 2250 gold.
- - +500 health, +25 armor, Unique Passive – Tenacity: The duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds, polymorphs, and immobilizes are reduced by 35%.