Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
An enchantment is a purchasable upgrade for certain classes of items that grants them an additional effect. Multiple enchantments cannot be purchased for a single item, and enchantments cannot be sold without the base item.
Upgrading a jungle item ( / / ) grants you the ability to enchant it with one of the following jungle enchantment:or a into a tier 2
- +400 health, +15% bonus health. Unique Passive – Immolate: Deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies. Deals 100% more damage against monsters (400 range). 1575:
- +7% movement speed, +60 ability power. Unique Passive – Echo: Gains charges upon moving or casting. At 100 charges, the next instance of ability damage you deal will expend all charges to deal 60 (+ 10% AP) bonus magic damage to the and summon up to 3 lesser bolts that target , prioritizing enemies damaged by the ability and champions over minions.Echo is amplified to 「 250% 」「 200 (+ 25% AP) 」 damage on large monsters. Hitting a large monster with this effect will restore 18% of your missing mana. 1625:
Boot enchantments (removed)
Building boots ( / / / / / / ) grants you the ability to enchant them with one of the following boot enchantment:into tier 2
- Unique Passive – Alacrity: Grants +20 bonus movement speed. 450:
- Unique Passive – Captain: Grants +10% bonus movement speed to nearby approaching allied champions. 450:
- Unique Passive – Distortion: :
- Unique Passive – Furor: Whenever you deal damage with a single target attack or spell, you gain 12% movement speed that decays over 2 seconds. 450: