- Whenever Shadow Walk activates a puff of purple smoke will trigger and a grey circle will appear around Evelynn and then she will start running differently.
- The circle indicates the range from which enemies will spot her if she gets too close.
- Whenever Evelynn approaches a visible enemy champion an eye will appear above them (only visible to her) This eye will change colors depending on how close Evelynn is to them.
- Yellow means she is about to be spotted.
- Red means she has been.
- When spotted, an exclamation mark will appear above Evelynn (only visible to her and her allies)
- She will not be spotted if hiding in brush or if inside fog of war.
- She will be spotted by an enemy she has no sight of but Shadow Walk's stealth will not break.
- She will be spotted if she runs into an enemy and there's an enemy champion nearby (even if they have the yellow eye the ward will turn it red)
- The following can break Shadow Walk's stealth:
- Certain summoner spells ( , , , , , )
- Evelynn herself capturing a neutral or enemy altar in Twisted Treeline (red eye for neutral and yellow one for enemy but nevertheless she will be seen by enemies)
- Hate Spike will prioritize Evelynn's most recent target or low health units if she has not attacked any.
- If both an enemy champion and a low health minion are in range Hate Spike will prioritize the champion.
- Hate Spike can only be used when a visible enemy unit is in range.
- Dark Frenzy has no cast time and does not interrupt Evelynn's previous orders.
- If Ravage's first hit kills its target Evelynn will strike another nearby target with the second one.
- If the target dies while Ravage is being cast its sound and its animation will play but neither buff or damage will be applied and it will not go on cooldown.
- If Evelynn loses sight of her target between the animation's beginning and its end Ravage will be canceled and will not go on cooldown.
- When casting Agony's Embrace the damage will be applied after a brief delay (~0.25 seconds)
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.