- Playing As
- While , pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow eye over nearby enemy champions.
- You are far more reliant on your level six power spike than most junglers. Focus more on farming instead of ganking until you reach that point.
- Running after targets to use is ill advised. Unless you are unable to line up a clear shot through their minions, is the better option.
- Playing Against
- Purchasing s can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her .
- Evelynn's is not available to her until level 6, and needs time to set up. this makes her susceptable to early invades.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
- is an out of combat effect, so when she casts (indicating she is nearby and preparing to attack) you can fire large area spells like into her possible gank paths to cripple her.
- Evelynn can still be affected by wards as long as you place them in areas where she will enter combat I.E. next to her jungle camps.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage