|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Evelynn was designed by Guinsoo.
- During the Beta, Evelynn was voiced by Lea Gulino.
- Her current voice actress is uncredited and anonymous to the public. She shares this voice actress with Syndra.
- If Evelynn is revealed by enemy vision, they will have an which was made famous by the series.
- The reason why Evelynn does not have quotes of her own from the altars is because Riot did not want to give out too much information about her lore. Kitae, however, confirmed that she does come from the Shadow Isles.
- Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Evelynn is currently one of five champions with a difficulty rating of 10, the others being Anivia, Cassiopeia, Rumble, and Yasuo. However, Evelynn was not originally given the 10 difficulty rating.
- Evelynn's quote: "I like it when they scream" was originally made for Priscilla the Spider Queen.
- Evelynn's joke is a direct reference to a quote by Evil Ash from .
- Evelynn shares a quote with Mordekaiser and the western altar; "Misery loves company." In addition, this quote could be reference to Emilie Autumn song titled same.
- Evelynn shares a quote with Thresh, Ezreal, Irelia, and Annie; "This way."
- Evelynn shares a quote with Mordekaiser: "If I must."
- Evelynn shares a quote with Ezreal "All too easy."
- This skin is likely a reference to the roleplaying game .
- The skin also bears similarities to , Queen of the Inhumans, from .
- Evelynn shares this theme with Twisted Fate.
- In addition, they share nearly identical skin arts, with the only difference being who the spotlight is highlighting.
- She and Twitch are robbing a building located in Piltover as indicated by the splash art.
- Her appearance closely resembles Catwoman from the DC universe.
- Catwoman is a professional thief which ties into the Safecracker theme, and both sport red goggles and a black, skin-tight suit.
- The rope in the background closely resembles Catwoman's whip, due to its location near Evelynn's hip.
- She shares this theme with Twitch.
- Evelynn and Twisted Fate were the first reported couple on The Journal of Justice Issue 1. However, Evelynn reportedly ended the relationship in Issue 10.