|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Evelynn was designed by Guinsoo.
- During the Beta, Evelynn was voiced by Lea Gulino.
- Her current voice actress is uncredited and anonymous to the public. She shares this voice actress with Syndra.
- If Evelynn is seen by an enemy champion they will have an which was made famous by the series.
- The reason why Evelynn does not have quotes of her own from the altars is that Riot didn't want to give out to much information about her lore. Kitae, however, confirmed that she does come from the Shadow Isles.
- Evelynn's dance is from the movie Flashdance, performed to the song Manhunt. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Evelynn represents Lust as one of the .
- Evelynn is currently one of five champions with a difficulty rating of 100, the others being Anivia, Cassiopeia, Rumble, and Yasuo. However, Evelynn was not originally given the 100 difficulty rating.
- Evelynn's quote: "I like it when they scream" was originally made for Priscilla the Spider Queen.
- Evelynn's joke is a direct reference to a quote by Evil Ash from .
- Evelynn shares a quote with Mordekaiser and the western altar; "Misery loves company." In addition, this quote could be reference to Emilie Autumn song titled same.
- Evelynn shares a quote with Thresh, Ezreal, Irelia, and Annie; "This way."
- Evelynn shares the same quote with Mordekaiser: "If I must."
- Evelynn shares a quote with Ezreal "All too easy."
- This skin is likely a reference to the roleplaying game .
- The skin also bears similarities to , Queen of the Inhumans, from .
- Evelynn shares this theme with Twisted Fate.
- In addition, they share nearly identical skin arts, with the only difference being who the spotlight is highlighting.
- She and Twitch are located and robbing in Piltover as indicated by the splash art.
- Her appearance closely resembles from the Marvel universe.
- She shares this theme with Twitch.
- Evelynn and Twisted Fate were the first reported couple on The Journal of Justice Issue 1. However, Evelynn reportedly ended the relationship in Issue 10.