- Playing As Evelynn
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- Try to use Dark Frenzy after your opponents have used up their slows.
- Evelynn can be built focusing on either Attack Damage which provides more sustained damage or Ability Power which provides more burst damage. A balance of both may be ideal.
- Playing Against Evelynn
- Purchasing ambushes. s can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her
- Evelynn is vulnerable to slows once she uses her Movement Speed boost, Dark Frenzy.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage