In the vast darkness of space are born terrible, beautiful things—Cosmic creatures of sublime love, and the unknowable monstrosities of the Dark Star. These are the children of silent gods, and they are finally coming home.
- Cosmic Corruptants
[ | ]
- A mortal emperor unbound by the destruction of his world, Jarvan's essence has since been reforged by the ageless energies of deep space. His humanity and his people now lost forever, he stands ready to welcome the Dark Star incursion, in the final subjugation of all existence.
[ | ]
- The hunger of the abyss, Kha'Zix is an alien horror whose ceaseless appetite feeds the Dark Star. Appearing before planets like a titanic locust, it devours all it encounters - the power of a hundred thousand stars fueling its evolution into an ever-greater threat.
[ | ]
- Born out of the remnants of a magnificently advanced system, Orianna serves the Dark Star with meticulous precision. She dances across galaxies in an endlessly horrifying performance, the only witness is the silent trail left in her wake.
[ | ]
- A cosmic nightmare who worships the all-consuming Dark Star, Thresh vows to feed the whole of existence to his "god" until all matter, time and thought are erased. His work will be complete when nothing remains, freeing him to finally leap into the singularity and become one with the end of the universe.
[ | ]
- An interstellar titan containing multitudes within his eldritch mind, Varus serves the all-consuming Dark Star, a dread singularity born in the darkness of deep space. His arrival is cataclysmic extinction event, erasing entire planetary systems as if they were never there.
Submit to Infinity
As the Dark Star consumes, new Corruptants are born. Whether elegant or savage, these twisted forms emerge from the Singularity, eager to feed more to the inky, inescapable abyss.
Born out of the remnants of an advanced, once-magnificent system, serves the Singularity with meticulous precision. She glides across galaxies in an endlessly horrifying performance, her only chorus the vast silence left in her wake. [ | ]
A ruthless Corruptant from a barbaric realm, is driven by a hunger that only grows as planets are devoured. Unable to sate the starvation, his endless hunt continues. [ | ]
- This skin line is primarily inspired by the concept of a .
- This skin line might be a reference to quote: "The depths of space crawl with terrible entities. Pray they ignore this world."
- This skin line is a thematic opposite to the Cosmic skin line, where Dark Star Corruptants destroy cosmic creations, Cosmic entities create them.
- Related Music
- Related Videos