Hand of Baron (originally known as Exalted with Baron Nashor) is a team-wide buff received upon slaying Baron Nashor, located on the Summoner's Rift. The buff can be identified by swirling violet runes around the champion. Runic Affinity increases the duration of Hand of Baron by 27 seconds.
Buff effects Edit
- Grants up to 40 attack damage and ability power (scales with game time)
- Improves Recall:
- Reduces channel time by 4 seconds.
- A successful recall restores 50% of your champion's maximum health / mana and grants +50% movement speed for 8 seconds.
- Minion Aura
- All minions
- Increase speed to match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, capped at 500 movement speed
- Gain resistance to slow effects
- Non-super minions have 75% damage reduction versus area of effect, damage over time, and persistent effects
- Melee minions
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minions or turrets
- Increased size
- +75 attack range
- +75% damage reduction versus champions and minions
- +30% damage reduction versus turrets (similar to cannon minions)
- Caster minions
- +20 attack damage
- +50% missile speed
- +100 attack range
- Cannon minions (beyond turret range)
- +600 attack range
- +50 attack damage, but attack speed is halved
- Attacks are now Area of Effect (200 range) and deal double damage to turrets
- Super minions
- +25% attack speed
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minion or turret
- Unlike Crest of Insight and Crest of Cinders, this buff is not transferable: the buff is lost when a champion carrying it is killed.
- The name Nashor is an anagram and derived from a similar neutral monster in DotA named Roshan.