|"I could help you do that better."|
This unit has the favor of Baron Nashor and has the following bonuses:
Nearby allied minions are greatly enhanced
Increased Attack Damage and Ability Power
with Runic Affinity
The buff grants:
- Grants up to 40 attack power and ability power (scaling with game time)
- Reduces recall channel by 4 seconds.
- A successful recall heals 50% a champion's maximum health / mana
- A successful recall grants +50% movement speed for 8 seconds
Hand of Baron grants an aura that empowers nearby minions:
- All Minions:
- Now match 90% of average movement speed of nearby champions, up to a limit of 500 movement speed
- Are resistant to slow effects
- Non-super minions have 75% damage reduction versus area of effect, damage over time, and persistent effects
- Melee Minions:
- Gain +50% movement speed when within 800 units of enemy minions or turrets
- Size is increased
- +75 attack range
- 75% damage reduction versus champions and minions
- 30% damage reduction versus turrets (similar to cannon minions)
- Ranged Minions:
- +20 attack damage
- +50% missile speed
- +100 attack range
- Cannon Minions:
- +600 Attack Range
- +50 Attack Damage, but Attack Speed is halved
- Attacks are now Area of Effect (200 range) and deal 2x damage to Turrets.
- Super Minions:
- +25% Attack Speed.
- Gain +50% Movement Speed when within 800 units of enemy minion or Turret.
Notice that Runic Affinity doesn't affect this buff's duration.
How to obtain
- On Summoner's Rift, by killing Baron Nashor (from which its name is derived). After Baron Nashor is slain, the buff is given to all living players on the team.
- Unlike most other monster buffs, this buff is not transferrable: the buff is lost when a champion carrying it is killed.
- This buff's in-game icon is the same as the one used for Kassadin's Null Sphere.
- The name Nashor is an anagram and derived from a similar neutral monster in DotA named Roshan.