with Runic Affinity
The buff grants:
- Up to 40 ability power
- Up to 40 attack damage
- 3% of your maximum health in health regeneration per 5 sec.
- 1% of your maximum mana in mana regeneration per 5 sec.
Due to the large boost this buff gives, it can often turn the tide of a match. It can also put the team who has the buff in favor when poking around a turret as they have high amounts of regeneration while the other team does not.
Notice that Runic Affinity doesn't affect this buff's duration.
How to get Edit
- On Summoner's Rift, by killing Baron Nashor (from which its name is derived). After Baron Nashor is slain, the buff is given to all living players on the team.
- Unlike most other monster buffs, this buff is not transferrable: the buff is lost when a champion carrying it is killed.
- This buff's in-game icon is the same as the one used for Kassadin's Null Sphere.
- The name Nashor is an anagram and derived from a similar neutral monster in DotA named Roshan.