Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Expose Weakness is a tier 2 Ferocity mastery with 1 rank.
- The damage increase is capped at 3%, even if multiple allies apply the debuff to a target.
- Expose Weakness does not amplify your own damage, whether from your own champion or a pet.
| Offense Mastery Tree|
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Defense • Utility|
Effect per rank
- The tool-tip in the game client literally reads
"Damaging an enemy with a spell increases allied champions' damage to that enemy by 1% for the next 3 seconds."
- Your damaging abilities debuff enemies for 3 seconds, increasing the damage they take from allied champions by 1%.
- Requires 4 points in Offense.
Application and synergy
- The increased damage applies to minions and neutral monsters as well as enemy champions.
- This mastery only increases allies' damage, not your own.
- Multiple applications from the same champion refresh the duration.
- Multiple applications from different champions stack, meaning a full team using Expose Weakness could impart an additional 4% damage on the 5th spell that hits the same target within 3 seconds.
- It has the same icon as the Season 3 Mastery Arcane Knowledge.