Expose Weakness is a tier 2 Ferocity mastery with 1 rank. 
- The damage increase is capped at 3%, even if multiple allies apply the debuff to a target. 
- Expose Weakness does not amplify your own damage, whether from your own champion or a pet. 
| Offense Mastery Tree|
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Defense • Utility|
Expose Weakness was a tier 2 Offense mastery with 1 rank.
Effect per Rank
- Your damaging abilities debuff enemies for 3 seconds, increasing the damage they take from allied champions by 1%.
- In-game tooltip: "Damaging an enemy with a spell increases allied champions' damage to that enemy by 1% for the next 3 seconds."
- Requires 4 points in Offense.
Application and Synergy
- Expose Weakness' increased damage applies to minions, monsters, and enemy champions.
- Expose Weakness only increases allied damage (not your own)
- Multiple applications from the same champion refresh the duration.
- Multiple applications from different champions stack, meaning a full team using Expose Weakness could impart an additional 4% damage on the 5th spell that hits the same target within 3 seconds.
- Expose Weakness uses the same icon as Arcane Knowledge.