Expose Weakness is a tier 2 Ferocity mastery with 1 rank.
- The damage increase is capped at 3%, even if multiple allies apply the debuff to a target.
- Expose Weakness does not amplify your own damage, whether from your own champion or a pet.
| Offense Mastery Tree|
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Defense • Utility|
Effect per rank
- The tool-tip in the game client literally reads
"Damaging an enemy with a spell increases allied champions' damage to that enemy by 1% for the next 3 seconds."
- Your damaging abilities debuff enemies for 3 seconds, increasing the damage they take from allied champions by 1%.
- Requires 4 points in Offense.
Application and synergy
- The increased damage applies to minions and neutral monsters as well as enemy champions.
- This mastery only increases allies' damage, not your own.
- Multiple applications from the same champion refresh the duration.
- Multiple applications from different champions stack, meaning a full team using Expose Weakness could impart an additional 4% damage on the 5th spell that hits the same target within 3 seconds.
- It has the same icon as the Season 3 Mastery Arcane Knowledge.