"You belong in a museum!"
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 500 health = 1333.33
- 200% base health regeneration = 600
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- Without Spoils of War, becomes gold efficient in .
- Its gold efficiency increases by Stealth Ward deployed, becoming gold efficient after deploying 2 wards and increasing indefinitely with each ward deployed afterwards. for every
- If you're only buying for the wards (although you might want to consider just instead), it pays for itself in 31 wards:
- The quest reward can only be obtained after being out-of-combat for 5 seconds.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other basic attack modifiers (like ), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee basic attacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- lane partner. to the user, while also sharing that same gold with the
- Between 20 and 35 minutes, this is increased to .
- After 35 minutes, this is futher increased to .
- Assuming user kills one minion every 20 seconds, it provides at least 12.5 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner, not taking into account the missing health ratio.
- This item was an older iteration of Summoner's Rift variant, it has a unique quest reward, but was replaced with the warding component from to allow champions to obtain more diverse build paths. . Unlike the
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items