Eye of the Equinox is a legendary item in League of Legends.
- 500 health = 1333.33
- 200% base health regeneration = 600
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- is gold efficient without its passive and active.
- Without Spoils of War, becomes gold efficient in .
- Its gold efficiency increases by for every deployed, becoming gold efficient after deploying 2 wards and increasing indefinitely with each ward deployed afterwards.
- If you're only buying for the wards (although you might want to consider just instead), it pays for itself in 31 wards:
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like ), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, but the execute can only be applied with melee autoattacks.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides 8.3 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and lane partner.