|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Ezreal is voiced by Graves and Jarvan IV.
, who also voices
- Pulsefire Ezreal's AI, PEARL, is voiced by Christine Brynn Khalil.
- Ezreal was both named after and designed by Colt 'Ezreal' Hallam, one of Riot's game designers.
- The visual effects designer for Pulsefire Ezreal's log-in screen was Anthony Possobon.
- Ezreal found the  on one of his archeological expeditions to Kumungu.
- While he has a teenage appearance, Ezreal may be older than twenty. This is mainly assumed due to how popular he is, and his work position.
- Ezreal was one of the champions chosen for the Ionian pool available during the Ionia vs. Noxus match. However, he was not one of the selected champions.
- Ezreal is the first champion to have a Champion Spotlight on Riot's YouTube channel. Though it is unlisted, it can be viewed here.
- Ezreal's /dance is a direct homage to Hare Hare Yukai dance from the anime The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hallam states this "was all Shurelia's idea". A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- Ezreal was the first 6300 IP Champion released after the official launch of the game in October 2009.
- Ezreal is the third champion to feature two Champion Spotlights due to significant changes to his kit, the others being Lee Sin, Karma, and Sivir.
- Essence Flux used to heal allied champions it passed through while decreasing the attack speed of enemy champions hit for 5 seconds.
- Before Ekko's Chronobreak comic was released, many fans assumed that the mural of Ajuna featured in his teaser trailer was really Ezreal.
- His quote "You belong in a museum!" and "Noxians... I hate those guys..." are both references to similar lines from the franchise.
- His quote "It's all skill" is most likely a reference to three of his abilities being skillshots.
- When Ezreal does his /taunt, he motions flipping a coin and shooting at it. This action requires great accuracy and is often seen in films.
- On the test realm, Ezreal's /joke was "My age exceeds your IQ... significantly." and the taunt - "Just the thought of killing you is likely to cause it." These were changed on live release.
- His taunt is a reference to the "Over 9000" meme derived from an episode of the anime here..
. A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Coincidentally, Ezreal's voice actor, Kyle Hebert, also voiced the narrator, and a number of others in .
- His quote "Grim dark future, eh" is a reference to  universe's tagline "In the grim darkness of a far future, there is only war".
- His quote upon recall "Leaving the grid" is a reference to the franchise.
- This skin is a reference to , an archer of legendary skill, famous in English folklore.
- Along with the soccer skins for other champions, appeared just before the 2010 World Cup started, and were removed from the store on October 31st, 2010.
- This skin was based on a creation of Clockmort named "Nightwalker Ezreal".
- The splash art features what appears to be the bridge from the Howling Abyss in the background.
- In addition, there is a distant figure in the upper left corner of the background who resembles Lissandra.
- This skin could be a reference to the web browser Chrome Rammus, Safari Caitlyn, and Foxfire Ahri. . He seems to be part of a set of skins that have a browser reference, including
- The skin is called "Méga Ezreal" in the French version. It is a reference to the main character from the Megaman/Rockman games. This skin's release was delayed because, according to Riot, it "wasn't quite what they wanted". Even before this decision, the skin was used in the MLG. The skin is still in the game files under the name "CyberEzreal" in SIU.
- Its taunt, asking about power levels, is a reference to .
- It is the first skin to include two personalities in its voice-overs: Ezreal and his suit's AI, PEARL.
- It is the first skin to change its appearance depending on the champion's level. Ezreal's armor upgrades when he ranked Trueshot Barrage (minimum levels 6, 11, and 16).
- It is the first skin priced at 3250. It was discounted by 50% for the first four days after release to a price of 1625.
- This is the first skin with a custom killing blow animation and minion death animation
- Due to the long production time and anticipated release of the skin, Riot has posted a short Developer Diary on the forums, chronicling some of Pulsefire Ezreal's development.
- His recall animation resembles the pose seen theatrical release poster of the 1982 film .
- The Preview videos released as the skin's teaser are unlisted but can be seen here.
- This skin is related to "Taipei Assassins", who have won the League of Legends Season 2 World Championship finals.
- This skin represents bebe of Taipei Assassins.
- TPA Ezreal skin shares a similar hairstyle (including hair color and headset) of Neku Sakuraba, a main character of The World Ends With You game.
- He shares this theme with Dr. Mundo, Nunu, Orianna and Shen.
- This skin is a tribute to Valentine's Day of 2014.
- Debonair Jayce and Caitlyn can be seen in the Splash Art.
- This skin has major influences in its design.
- He shares this theme with Jayce, Vi and Galio.
- This skin is a reference to the modern
- " " (also known as the spadille) is traditionally seen as the highest card in the deck of playing cards. In popular old legend and folklore, it is also known as the "death card".
- He shares this theme with Mordekaiser, Shaco, Syndra and Twisted Fate.
- Lyte, the hermit, is also Ezreal's uncle.
- Ezreal is friends with Jayce, Vi and Caitlyn.
- The reason why Ezreal is friends with Jayce is because he had given him access to the restricted section of the Piltover Academies library during his research of a mysterious figure.
- It is widely assumed that Ezreal is in a relationship with Lux, though this has been kept secret from the public eye.
- Ekko finds Ezreal to be a poser.
- In An Ancient Mystery In Runeterra it was revealed that Ezreal and Twisted Fate occasionally play cards, though Ezreal rarely wins.
- Ezreal doesn't like Noxians.
- Related Themes
|Music from the Pulsefire Trailer|
|Pulsefire Ezreal's Theme|
- ↑ The Journal of Justice: Volume 1, Issue 01
- ↑ @Ezreal
- ↑ http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Grimdark
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/460d6ce6c52893e71cf38d6dc3a5a75e
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/9ef6c1ecd06adac6a32aa0b70e355217
- ↑ http://gyazo.com/f11cc1d3ef89733d122bc6a3d29cf393
- ↑ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=25291484#post25291484
- ↑ PFE's visual upgrades
- ↑ Pulsefire Armory
- ↑ Uncle Lyte