Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Ezreal
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other skill shots.
- You can play Ezreal either as Attack Damage carry or Ability Power carry depending on how you build him.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or even Monsters.
- Playing Against Ezreal
- Ezreal is a very fragile champion so take the fight to him.
- Ezreal is completely skill shot based, so make sure to keep minions in between you.
- Mystic Shot applies on-hit effects including the Crest of Cinders.
- Ability Usage
- To farm or take objectives faster, use your Essence Flux and then Arcane Shift right into it for an attack speed buff.
- Use your Mystic Shot to acquire hard to reach farm or to harass your lane opponent. Due to its versatility, it is usually taken first for both AP and AD Ezreal and then maxed first for AD Ezreal.
- Hold on to your Arcane Shift to dodge crucial enemy skillshots.
- Use Trueshot Barrage to push waves in your favor. It can also be used akin to Ashe's Hawkshot, especially when you have high CDR.
- Do not forget to auto attack in between Mystic Shot's. This significantly increases your DPS, especially with a fully stacked ( ).
- Landing Mystic Shot is extremely crucial as it reduces all of Ezreal's cooldowns thus allowing him to kite more frequently and push waves faster along with just generally increasing his DPS.
- For AD Ezreal, Essence Flux is rather weak since it does not scale with AD. However, it can still be used for an extra proc or simply to give your team, and by extension yourself, extra attack speed.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- The so called "Blue Build" that consists of building into isn't the only build you should build on Ezreal. If your team lacks damage but has alot of tanks you should build into instead. It increases your overall damage and gives some health at the sacrifice of the AoE slow and armor that provides.
- After you've built either of these two item combinations you should look for some damage items like , or depending on the situation.
- Arcane Shift has a moderately long cooldown, use this period to your advantage.
- Due to Mystic Shot and Arcane Shift being single target and Essence Flux being able to only hit champions, Ezreal has very poor waveclear.