- Playing As Ezreal
- Use Arcane Shift to help line up your other skill shots.
- You can play Ezreal either as Attack Damage carry or Ability Power carry depending on how you build him.
- You can line up Trueshot Barrage to hit multiple minion waves or even Monsters.
- Playing Against Ezreal
- Ezreal is a very fragile champion so take the fight to him.
- Ezreal is completely skill shot based, so make sure to keep minions in between you.
- Mystic Shot applies on-hit effects including the Crest of Cinders.
- Ability Usage
- While farming in the jungle use your Essence Flux and then Arcane Shift right into it for an attack speed buff.
- Use your Mystic Shot to acquire hard to reach farm or to harass your lane opponent.
- Hold on to your Arcane Shift to dodge crucial enemy skillshots.
- Use Trueshot Barrage to push waves in your favor. It can also be used akin to Ashe's Hawkshot.
- Mastery Usage
- Do not forget to auto attack in between Mystic Shot's. This significantly increases your DPS, especially with a fully stacked ( ).
- Item Usage
- Arcane Shift has a moderately long cooldown, use this period to your advantage.