- 450 health = 1200
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 10% cooldown reduction = 300
- is gold efficient without the passive and active effects.
- For the item to be gold efficient, its passive and active must have a value of at least 190 .
- This item becomes gold efficient in without Spoils of War.
- Taking only the bonus health from into account, the active is worth 120 and is gold efficient, increasing the gold efficiency of this item to .
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated is given to allies instead.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The execute health threshold is affected by the bonus damage from critical strikes and other autoattack modifiers (like Gangplank's Parrrley), but not from .
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, though the execute can only be triggered with melee autoattacks.
- The Deadly Phalanx active can be cast on yourself.
- The shield changes colors (from blue to yellow) right before it explodes. As an enemy, you can use this visual indication to avoid the explosion.
- You can save the four charges and kill four or more minions, and heal nearby allied champions for around (50+20) per charge. This mass heal can help tremendously in a teamfight.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides:
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills one minion every 30 seconds, it provides 8.33 health regen per 5 seconds to the user and to the lane partner.
- Mount Targon. , , and are all tied to
- supports and themed after locations from the game's lore. , , and are a trio of items designed for