+25 health regeneration
+10% cooldown reduction
Unique - Spoils of War: Melee autoattacks execute minions below 200 (+100% AD) health. Killing a minion by any means heals yourself and the nearest allied champion for 50 (+1% of your maximum health) health and grants them gold equal to the kill. These effects require a nearby allied champion and consume a charge. Recharges every 30 seconds for a maximum of 4 charges.
|Active||Unique - Deadly Phalanx: You shield the target ally for 10% of your maximum health for 4 seconds. After 4 seconds, the shield explodes, dealing magic damage equal to (100% of the target's AD) + (30% of the target's AP), regardless of if the shield remained intact. 60 second cooldown.|
Defense > Health|
Defense > Health Regen
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
|Item cost||2000g (285g)|
Face of the Mountain
- 375 health = 1000g
- 25 health regeneration = 900g
- 10% cooldown reduction = 317g
- Total Gold Value = 2217g
- The base stats are gold efficient, without the passive and active effect.
- The Spoils of War does not provide the wearer any actual gold. All gold generated is given to allies instead.
- Triggering the Spoils of War passive adds +1 to the creep score of the allied champion who receives the bonus gold.
- The Spoils of War passive is triggered no matter what method is used to kill the minion, though the execute can only be triggered with melee autoattacks.
- The Deadly Phalanx active can be cast on yourself.
- The shield changes colors (from blue to yellow) right before it explodes. As an enemy, you can use this visual indication to avoid the explosion.
- On Summoner's Rift, assuming 's user kills the most valuable minions available, it provides to the lane partner before the 35-minute mark. After 35 minutes, it provides to the to the lane partner.
- , , and are all tied to Mount Targon.
- , , and are a trio of items designed for supports and themed after locations from the game's lore.