|"You belong in a museum!"
+30% attack speed|
+12 attack damage
Unique - Maim: Champion kills, assists and large monsters slain will grant Feral stacks. Basic attacks deal 25 (+1 per Feral stack) bonus magic damage and restore 10 health. Minions and monsters take triple the bonus magic damage.|
Unique: Gain 30% increased gold from monsters
Unique - Gold Income: You may only be in possession of 1 Gold Income item.
|Active||Unique: Places a at target location that lasts for 180 seconds. 180 seconds cooldown (~1000 cast range).|
Attack > Attack Speed|
Attack > Attack Damage
|Item cost||1800g (This item cannot be bought)|
automatically transforms into Feral Flare upon gaining 30 Feral stacks. Champions kills, assists and large or epic monsters kills all grant Feral stacks. The counter begins upon purchasing , and becomes visible upon purchasing .
is gold efficient without the passive and active. The item can be considered 100% gold efficient or higher with the following(s):
- The Maim passive has at least a gold value of 468g.
- Acquiring at least 468g from the gold-generating passive.
- The player places 7 or more Stealth Wards from this item.
- The upgrade from to removes the monster-only restriction on Maim in addition to the new stacking effect, and substantially increases the cast range on the active.
- Unlike life steal, on-hit healing is not countered by armor and invulnerability. As such, Feral Flare is a strong sustain option when facing high-armor targets such as Rammus, Malphite and Baron Nashor.
- Maim's bonus damage does not take into account any kills, assists or large monsters slain prior to obtaining Feral Flare - i.e. the bonus damage will always begin at 75.
- The name "Feral Flare" is possibly derived from "FeralPony" (Riot game designer). The Feral stack buff's tooltip also alludes to this.
- However note that "feral" is also a synonym to "wild", thus Feral Flare could simply be a reference to both the jungle and jungling.
- During the Season 4 Preseason, this item's passive was originally going to be given to a remade
- For comparison, Feral Flare's magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum health against champions with 625 (+25 per Feral Stack) health. For example: at 95 kills/assists/large monsters slain you will be doing 120 bonus magic damage to champions (4% of a target with 3000 health).