Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
automatically transforms into Feral Flare upon gaining 30 Feral stacks. Champions kills, assists and large or epic monsters kills all grant Feral stacks. The counter begins upon purchasing , and becomes visible upon purchasing .
is gold efficient without the passive and active. The item can be considered 100% gold efficient or higher with the following(s):
- The Maim passive has at least a gold value of 468g.
- Acquiring at least 468g from the gold-generating passive.
- The player places 7 or more Stealth Wards from this item.
- The upgrade from to removes the monster-only restriction on Maim in addition to the new stacking effect, and substantially increases the cast range on the active.
- Unlike life steal, on-hit healing is not countered by armor and invulnerability. As such, Feral Flare is a strong sustain option when facing high-armor targets such as Rammus, Malphite and Baron Nashor.
- Maim's bonus damage does not take into account any kills, assists or large monsters slain prior to obtaining Feral Flare - i.e. the bonus damage will always begin at 75.
- The name "Feral Flare" is possibly derived from "FeralPony" (Riot game designer). The Feral stack buff's tooltip also alludes to this.
- However note that "feral" is also a synonym to "wild", thus Feral Flare could simply be a reference to both the jungle and jungling.
- During the Season 4 Preseason, this item's passive was originally going to be given to a remade
- For comparison, Feral Flare's magic damage equal to 4% of the target's maximum health against champions with 625 (+25 per Feral Stack) health. For example: at 95 kills/assists/large monsters slain you will be doing 120 bonus magic damage to champions (4% of a target with 3000 health).