Fervor of Battle
is a tier 6 Ferocity Keystone mastery
- In Season 6, Fervor of Battle dealt on-hit physical damge, and its damage did not benefit from lifesteal or critical strikes. 
- Stack duration increased to 6 seconds from 4.
- AD per stack increased to 1 - 8 (based on level) from 1 - 6 (based on level) AD.
- Maximum stacks reduced to 8 from 10
- Maximum AD changed to 8 - 64 (based on level) from 10 - 60 (based on level) AD.
- Undocumented: No longer grants a stack on ability damage.
- Stack increased to 10 from 8.
- One stack now grants 1 - 6 (based on level) AD instead of 0.90 - 13.99 (based on level) on-hit physical damage.
- Maximum 10 stacks grants 10 - 60 (based on level) AD instead of 7.2 - 111.92 (based on level) on-hit physical damage.
- Stack duration reduced to 4 seconds from 6.
- Bug Fix: Damaging trap abilities now properly grant a stack of Fervor of Battle when procced by an enemy.
- Stack per ability cast reduced to 1 from 2.
- Damage per stack changed to 0.90 - 13.99 (based on level) from 1 - 8 (based on level).
- Max. stacks reduced to 8 from 10
- Max. damage changed to 7.2 - 111.92 (based on level) from 10 - 80 (based on level).
- Removed: Generating stacks versus non-champions.
- New Effect: Stacks from ability damage now has a 2 second cooldown.
- New Effect: Melee attacks and ability damage now generate 2 stacks (up from 1).
- Stack time-out period increased to 6 seconds from 5.
- V5.22 Added
- Tier 6 Ferocity Keystone mastery with 1 rank.
- Your basic attacks and spells grant you a stack of Fervor for 5 seconds, stacking up to 10 times. Each stack adds 1 - 8 (based on level) bonus physical damage to your attacks versus champions.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.