|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Fiddlesticks was designed by Guinsoo.
- Fiddle's original passive ability was called "Paranoia", which caused enemies to miss their attacks. This was replaced by Dread, and the original name was reused for Nocturne's ultimate.
- While Fiddlesticks' lore says that he uses a scythe as a weapon, his model appears to be holding a sickle, a similar but different tool. A scythe is generally held in both hands when used. A sickle, however, is meant to be held in one hand and is smaller. Both are agricultural tools used for cutting and harvesting crops such as grain.
- The quote in Fiddlesticks' background, "Those who say 'you have nothing to fear but fear itself' have not yet felt the crows." is a reference to one of Franklin D. Roosevelt's opening statements in his first inaugural address, "...we have nothing to fear but fear itself".
- Fiddlesticks' dance is strongly referenced from the Scarecrow Dance in the Wizard of Oz, since they are both "scarecrows" in a way.
- Fiddlesticks' passive is one of the few passives in the category of "does damage or makes damage dealt do more damage" that does not scale with level, time or stats.
- At 480 Fiddlesticks' basic attack range is the only basic attack range in game that is naturally not a multiple of 25. Other champions can gain a range that is not a multiple of 25, but this is through passive or active abilities.
- Fiddlesticks' joke is most likely a reference to the from the Wizard of Oz.
- Fiddlesticks, along with Nami, are the only two champions to say a word in their laugh emotes.
- Fiddlesticks' Classic Skin artwork was used as a background for Ed's computer in the 2011 film  .
- He resembles the traditional Halloween jack-o-lantern and scarecrow decoration.
- The skin may also be a depiction of the head replacement used by the from .
- He shares this theme with Hecarim.
- The on Union Jack Fiddlesticks is the traditional flag of the United Kingdom.
- Fiddle Me Timbers is a reference to the pirate quote "Shiver me timbers" and a reference to real-life pirate . Teach believed more in intimidation than anything else, and used his image to strike fear onto others, much like Fiddlesticks.
- It was released to celebrate Riot's 2nd birthday on 27 October 2011.
- It is the first skin to be given new ability icons.
- It was originally conceived by players, mainly GreenEyedMonster, Extra Pistol and Mr.D, who all received the skin for free.
- He shares this theme with Amumu.
- He throws scarabs instead of crows that look awfully similar to Guardian of the Sands Rammus.
- When he uses his ult, his model darkens, while channeling.
- He shares this theme with Rammus, Skarner, Kha'Zix and Xerath.
- Related Themes
|Snowdown Showdown 2012 Login Music|
|Suprise Party Fiddlesticks' Theme|