Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
League of Legends Map Themes - Howling Abyss/ARAM - Complete OST/Soundtrack
- 0:00 Intro - Start
- 2:10 Part 1 - Start - Destruction of an outer turret (1x loop)
2:50 Part 1 Variation 1 - After the death of player (1x loop)
- 7:32 Part 2 - Destruction of an outer turret - Destruction of an inner turret (nose & 1x loop)
10:33 Part 2 Variation 1 - After the death of player (1x loop)
- 13:26 Part 3 - Destruction of an inner turret - Destruction of an inhibitor (nose & 1x loop)
16:36 Part 3 Variation 1 - After the death of player (1x loop)
- 19:36 Part 4 - Destruction of an inhibitor - End (1x loop)
22:34 Part 4 Variation 1 - After the death of player (1x loop)
- 25:32 Defeat Music (nose & 2x loop)
- 26:56 Victory Music (nose & 2x loop)
- 28:07 Death Music - After you got killed (nose & 1x loop)
● PREVIOUS VERSION (Incomplete) http://youtu.be/LUhIbh8noJc
● HOWLING ABYSS CHAMP SELECT MUSIC http://youtu.be/YvBcsFMgoy8
● MAKING OF THE SOUNDTRACK http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1kdc_9L6Sk
● DOWNLOAD MUSIC Full MP3 http://www.mediafire.com/?i1j74py5b3hr55y
● DOWNLOAD PICTURE http://minus.com/lbvdVwfwUYeNr1
Appears on these pages
ARAM, the acronym for All Random All Mid, is a supported PvP game mode in League of Legends. It...
The Howling Abyss bridge is located in the Freljord and serves as a gateway to the Frostguard...