|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Fiora was designed by Volty.
- Fiora is voiced by Cassiopeia, Shyvana, Zyra, and Elise. , who also voices
- Fiora's sword fighting style is based on  Fiora also has a caricatural French accent. , and her character concept is inspired by an unspecified historical , possibly Julie D'Aubigny.
- The name Fiora derives from "Fiore", the Italian word for "Flower", which may be a reference to Fiore Dei Liberi, an Italian fencing master, and is also likely a reference to the symbol of House Laurent. "Fioretto" is also Italian for one of the three fencing disciplines, namely the Foil.
- Fiora's dance is a reference to Fred Astaire's dance in the movie here. , with the song . A side-by-side comparison can be seen
- Fiora's taunt animation is derived from the "salute" in honor duel tradition (retained in sports fencing today); where opponents would raise their swords to each other at the beginning and conclusion of a duel, bout or sparring session.
- Fiora's old ultimate, Blade Waltz is comparable to that of Yurnero, the Juggernaut from , which also pays homage to Final Fantasy VII main protagonist Cloud Strife's Ability 'Omnislash'. All three consist of dancing across the battlefield slashing at random targets. Cloud's moves can be seen here (FF7) and here (CGI Movie).
- Fiora's old E, Burst of Speed, is very similar to the Assassin move of the same name in Diablo II, with almost identical particles and effects.
- During Fiora's joke, she draws Teemo's face in the air.
- Fiora's quote "prepare to die" is likely a reference to
from the movie . His full quote: "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
- Fiora's second taunt "I like you. I hate to kill you" is also a likely reference to Inigo Montoya. His quote: "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you."
- PROJECT: Fiora's unique attacking line, "Let them eat swords." is possibly a reference to Marie Antionette's famous line "Let them eat cake!" However, many historians doubt that Marie said the line.
- It is likely a reference to the , a fighting company of the French monarchy.
- Royal Guard Fiora's splash art is the only one in which she is holding the blades in a left-handed fashion, with the rapier in her left-hand and a (main-gauche) in her right, though the character model for this skin still has her holding the rapier in her right-hand.
- Before the announcing of the skin names, the Royal Guard skin was nicknamed the Musketeer skin and the Nightraven was nicknamed the Zorro skin by the community.
- She shares this theme with Twisted Fate.
- The rapier's hilt is based on the Italian "Swept Hilt" design.
- Though all of Fiora's splash arts show her with a parrying dagger in her off-hand, none of her character models actually have her holding the dagger.
- In her original animation for Riposte, Fiora was supposed to use her main-gauche to parry the oncoming enemy attack. This animation was removed due to it commonly having timing issues.
- It had a different character model before the final design and was nicknamed the Armoured skin. In the old character model, the cape was on the opposite shoulder and Fiora had a neck guard.
- The skin is a reference to the "sexy school teacher" porn stereotype.
- It was a skin recommended by the community and was released for Harrowing 2012.
- Fiora's hair color is exactly similar to that of Ryuko Matoi from Kill La Kill.
- Changes her sword into a yardstick and changes her taunt animation to Fiora pointing the yardstick like a sword before breaking it in half.
- She shares this theme with Ahri, Darius, Ekko, Ryze, and Vladimir.
- The theme behind Fiora's PROJECT skin is one of the possible outcomes for Runeterra. In this alternate, apocalyptic future, Fiora is part of the PROJECT Initiative, where members are augmented with cybernetics and other futuristic technology.
- On her promo page, she can be seen equipped with several enhancements:
- 1.0.0 Pulse Sabre "Scarlet", which is made out of a zero pulse blade and a blade casing. Zero Pulse Blade is a Full-length energy blade that allows for flawless attack precision and maximum repel strength. Its spatially controlled atom tip coating is most compatible with single-target combat. Black RR "Solid Smoke" blade casing is forged out of 2250R-100 Aero-Carbon compound that provides lightweight fitting for Zero Pulse Blade. “Solid smoke” material is adaptable to unique molecular states.
- XR Combustion Chamber, located on right arm, it prompts the 1.0.0 Pulse Saber "Scarlet" for additional damage.
- Zero Pulse Stabilizer, located at the right hand, the mechanism protects and assists the user against hostile target impacts.
- MC-3 Firing Piston, gives the user additional movement on a battlefield.
- Unknown, coded as Grand Challenge.
- This skin is a possible reference to the character of Raiden from the game Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, as both characters face plates, hair and armor bear a noticible resemblance.
- This is further reinforced by Zeronis' concept art, showing Fiora's exposed face with a barcode stamped onto her forehead, much like Raiden in Revengeance.
- Her description is as followed: "Weaves, unweaves; unraveled defense, dashing forward blade gleaming. Caught orbiting one vision, dashing, striking, blade dancing..."
- Her fully decrypted description is a voice clip: "Everything is optimized for the duel."
- Her sword is the same one pictured in the Snowdown Showdown 2014 wallpaper.
- She shares this theme with Leona, Lucian, Master Yi, Yasuo, and Zed.
- Fiora is rivals with Jax and Lux, Lux because of her Crownguard heritage as well as being too optimistic for her. And Jax due to him being one of the finest fighters known in Runeterra with his unmatched mastery of weapons.
- Related Themes