Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Fiora
- Thanks to Duelist's Dance, Fiora excels at quick trades. Use the movement speed boost from striking a Vital to escape unscathed or set up for the next one.
- Grand Challenge allows Fiora to take down even the most durable opponents and then recover if successful, so do not hesitate to attack the enemy's front line.
- Playing Against Fiora
- Duelist's Dance shows you where Fiora will try to attack from, so be ready to punish her when she tries.
- Be careful when casting immobilizing disables on Fiora. If her Riposte is available, she can turn their power against you.
- Ability Usage
- Fiora's Riposte can be used mid-Lunge, allowing her to block the effects of and counter-stun usually instant immobilizes such as Jinx's Flame Chompers, and Poppy's Steadfast Presence.
- Mastery Usage
- Striking a Vital will count as a stack towards Fervor of Battle, allowing Fiora to quickly rack up Fervor of Battle stacks by 2, instead of by 1.
- Item Usage
- Fiora's Lunge applies on-hit effects, meaning that items such as Tiamat (and its completed items Titanic Hydra and Ravenous Hydra), Blade of the Ruined King, Sheen (And its completed items Trinity Force, Lich Bane and Iceborn Gauntlet) all proc upon her Q landing.
- Remember that Fiora is one of the few champions who can be built into more than one item build path. Itemize accodringly in order to counter her.
- Avoid using your high damage abilities like Zed's Death Mark or Hard CC abilities like Jax's Counter Strike when Riposte is available.
- A good strategy when ganking Fiora is to bait Riposte into your non CC abilities, then go for the attack on her.
- Stacking armor & health can be a good idea against Fiora however, Remember that Duelist's Dance & Grand Challenge deals true damage based on max. health. It could be worse of she buys armor reduction items like The Black Cleaver & % health damage item like Blade of the Ruined King.
- Bladework's 2nd strike is always considered a critical strike. Buying a Randuin's Omen can cripple Bladework's 2nd strike