- Playing As Fiora
- Thanks to Duelist's Dance, Fiora excels at quick trades. Use the movement speed boost from striking a Vital to escape unscathed or set up for the next one.
- Grand Challenge allows Fiora to take down even the most durable opponents and then recover if successful, so do not hesitate to attack the enemy's front line.
- Playing Against Fiora
- Duelist's Dance shows you where Fiora will try to attack from, so be ready to punish her when she tries.
- Be careful when casting immobilizing disables on Fiora. If her Riposte is available, she can turn their power against you.
- Ability Usage
- Fiora's Riposte can be used mid-Lunge, allowing her to block the effects of and counter-stun usually instant immobilizes such as Jinx's Flame Chompers, and Poppy's Steadfast Presence.
- Mastery Usage
- Striking a Vital will count as a stack towards Fervor of Battle, allowing Fiora to quickly rack up Fervor of Battle stacks by 2, instead of by 1.
- Item Usage
- Fiora's Lunge applies on-hit effects, meaning that items such as Tiamat (and its completed items Titanic Hydra and Ravenous Hydra), Blade of the Ruined King, Sheen (And its completed items Trinity Force, Lich Bane and Iceborn Gauntlet) all proc upon her Q landing.