- Fiora's fighting style references 
while she herself might have been inspired by .
- Her taunt references the 'salute' from duel tradition.
- Her dance references
's to the tune of in .
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- Fiora comes from Fiore (Italian: 'flower') referencing House Laurent's crest being a flower.
- Her name might be referencing and/or
- Classic Fiora [ |
- "Prepare to die" and "I like you. I hate to kill you" might be referencing from ("Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die." and "You seem a decent fellow. I hate to kill you.")
- PROJECT: Fiora [ |
- "Let them eat swords" might be referencing .
- She references the .
- She was nicknamed 'Musketeer Fiora' before being given her final name.
- She shares this theme with Musketeer Twisted Fate [ | .
- Nightraven Fiora [ |
- She was nicknamed ' Fiora' before being given her final name.
- She celebrates Harrowing 2012 by embodying the 'sexy teacher' trope.
- Her sword is replaced by a and her taunt has her breaking it in half.
- She shares this theme with Academy Ahri [ | , Academy Darius [ | , Academy Ekko [ | , Professor Ryze [ | , and Academy Vladimir [ | .
- PROJECT: Fiora [ |
- She is from an alternate future in which she was cybernetically augmented as part of the PROJECT Initiative.
- When her visor slides off revealing a barcode stamped on her forehead (might be referencing from )
- PROJECT: Yi [ | describes her as:
- "Weaves, unweaves; unraveled defense, dashing forward, blade gleaming. Caught orbiting one vision, dashing, striking, blade dancing... everything is optimized for the duel."
- If one tells PROJECT: Ashe [ | they fight for 'challenge' she'll say the following:
- "We must act with precision."
- Her gear includes:
- She shares this theme with PROJECT: Ashe [ | , PROJECT: Ekko [ | , PROJECT: Katarina [ | , PROJECT: Leona [ | , PROJECT: Lucian [ | , PROJECT: Yi [ | , PROJECT: Yasuo [ | , and PROJECT: Zed [ | .
- Jax might be the 'worthy opponent' Fiora longs for.
- Her distaste for Lux is many-fold:
- The Lady of Luminosity is a Crownguard, the Noble House that forced her father to dishonor House Laurent in order to spare his family from exile/execution when Fiora refused to marry one of their number.
- In Fiora's eyes Lux surrendered to the expectations set upon her by Demacia's patriarchal nobility and is always very 'optimistic' about getting its approval (much like Fiora herself was expected to had her arranged marriage come to fruition)
- As far as Fiora is concerned Lux is nothing more than a weak-willed puppet eager to let herself be ordered around and to let her will be bent to the very traditions Fiora despises.