- Playing As Fizz
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply your Seastone Trident ability - the damage will rapidly add up as the opponent's Health drops.
- Fizz's ultimate ability, Chum the Waters, can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they'll be going.
- Fizz's spells scale off Ability Power - consider getting items like or against teams that have high burst threat - and items like if you think you can survive without the Health.
- Playing Against Fizz
- Fizz becomes extremely deadly when your Health reaches critical levels - each of Fizz's autoattacks apply a damage over time effect that rapidly grows in damage as your Health becomes lower - stay healthy when fighting Fizz, if possible.
- Fizz is best in extended skirmishes - don't chase Fizz if you can help it!
- Ability Usage
- At level 6, Fizz can guarantee a kill on a squishy with , Chum the Waters, and an entire spell rotation, in some cases even when you are a little behind.
- At about 400 AP, Fizz has the potential to one-shot squishies without using Chum the Waters, or R > Q > W followed by E to escape.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Cooldown reduction is very important on Fizz as he relies a lot on his cooldowns to do damage and escape. or as a first item is highly recommended.
- can make him even more slippery.