Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- If Chum the Waters deals the killing blow to a champion with a small model size (like Annie or a Yordle) their corpse is eaten and not visible on the map.
- It doesn't work on Teemo for some reason.
- Fizz's Seastone Trident is seen alongside other champion weapons in the game's Mac Version trailer.
- During Fizz's Art Spotlight a co-worker of Kienan 'Knockwurst' Lafferty's drew a on Fizz and Chomper while he was away from his desk.
- Oscar 'shadowMacuahuitl' Monteon's first name is etched into the blades of Fizz's trident.
- Chum the Waters was conceived as the ultimate ability for Mardok, a champion concept designed by Jeremy 'JesterCapp' Putnam.
- Fizz is not a Yordle but his race might be distantly related.
- Classic Fizz [ |
- He is based on the
- He might have been inspired by from .
- He resembles a from the by .
- Atlantean Fizz [ |
- He references
- He shares this theme with Atlantean Syndra [ | .
- Tundra Fizz [ |
- His outfit references .
- Fisherman Fizz [ |
- Void Fizz [ |
- He is based on 'Voidborn Fizz' by BlazeMalefica (DeviantArt: Artsed)
- He shares this theme with Void Nocturne [ |
- Cottontail Fizz [ |
- He might be referencing from .
- He shares this theme with Cottontail Teemo [ |
- He can be seen in the background.
- He share this theme with Super Galaxy Kindred [ | , Super Galaxy Rumble [ | , and Super Galaxy Shyvana [ | .