can easily be used to escape from or catch up with a foe. It can be used to dodge or land abilities.
It can also be used to move over walls, either for a quick escape or in response to an opponent's dash.
You may sometimes want to save your Flash in favour of something else, because this summoner spell by default has a 5 minute cooldown.
- crowd control. cannot be activated if the player is affected by hard
- and cannot be cast while silenced. This does not hold true for other summoner spells.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by the mastery or by .
|Summoner Spell Cooldown Reduction||(recharge)|
|ARAM aura +||49%||153s||N/A||122.4s||107.1s||91.8s||N/A||40.8s|
|ARAM aura +||50%||150s||N/A||120s||105s||90s||N/A||40s|
|ARAM aura + +||59%||123s||N/A||98.4s||86.1s||73.8s||N/A||32.8s|
- For a time, the inclusion of Riot Games Inc. even considered removing it from the game entirely, with parts of the community for and against removal. As a result, it has suffered several nerfs. in the game was hotly debated and
- One of the pieces of trivia in the loading screen states that it takes 3 hours and 20 minutes (40 Flash uses) to travel from one fountain to another only with
and without masteries or items. With and , the cooldown of is reduced to 225 seconds, effectively reducing the needed time to 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- However, if you test this in Practice Mode, you'll find that you actually need 49 Flash to go from one fontain to another, which would take 4 hours and 5 minutes, reduced to 3 hours, 3 minutes and 45 seconds with and .
|Featured Game Mode||