Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
dash.can easily be used to escape from or catch up with a foe. It can be used to dodge or land abilities. It can also be used to move over walls, either for a quick escape or in response to an opponent's
- crowd control. cannot be activated if the player is affected by hard
- and cannot be cast while silenced. This does not hold true for other summoner spells.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by the mastery or by .
|Summoner Spell Cooldown Reduction||(recharge)|
|ARAM aura +||49%||153s||N/A||122.4s||107.1s||91.8s||N/A||40.8s|
|ARAM aura +||50%||150s||N/A||120s||105s||90s||N/A||40s|
|ARAM aura + +||59%||123s||N/A||98.4s||86.1s||73.8s||N/A||32.8s|
- For a time, the inclusion of Riot even considered removing it from the game entirely, with parts of the community for and against removal. As a result, it has suffered several nerfs. in the game was hotly debated and
- One of the pieces of trivia in the loading screen states that it takes 3 hours and 20 minutes (40 Flash) to travel from one fountain to another only with
and without masteries.
- Theoretically, if using , , and the removed enchantment, it would take 2 hours to travel from one fountain to another solely by using .
|Featured Game Mode||