bonus healing and shielding passive stacks additively with , and .
- It stacks multiplicatively with , giving a 37.5% total increase when directly healing anyone holding that item.
- The healing bonus only affects direct healings so health regen will be unaffected.
- ability power scaling of heals and shields as a reference.
passive value can be determined per champion basis using the
- Soraka's Astral Infusion has a base healing of 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 and an ability power scaling of 60%. When Soraka's healing is increased by 10%, this is increased by 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 and 6%, respectively. By converting the bonus base value into equivalent AP using the new AP scaling, the value of the passive is 12.12 / 16.66 / 21.21 / 25.75 / 30.30 AP. Using these values, the passive is worth 263.64 / 362.5 / 461.36 / 560.23 / 659.09 , making the passive cost efficient by at least the second rank, and gold efficient at the fifth rank.
- alpha item, . shared the placeholder icon with an
- ↑ Itemlist on leagueoflegends.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 15% bonus healing and shielding is additive and not unique