Forbidden Idol is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- 50% base mana regeneration = 250
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 8% heal and shield power = 283.33
- Although not a basic item, is the item from which the heal and shield power gold value is derived. From this item derives a value of approximately 35.416 per percentage of heal and shield power.
bonus healing and shielding passive stacks additively with , and .
- It stacks multiplicatively with , giving a 35% total increase when directly healing with the item.
- The healing bonus only affects direct healings so health regen will be unaffected.
- The value of its passive can be theoretically determined on a per champion basis using the ability power scaling of heals and shields as a reference.
- ability power scaling of 60%. When healing is increased by 8%, this is increased by 6.4 / 8.8 / 11.2 / 13.6 / 16 and 4.8%, respectively. By converting the bonus base value into equivalent AP using the new total AP scaling, the value of the passive is approximately 9.88 / 13.58 / 17.28 / 20.99 / 24.69 AP. Using these values, the passive is worth approx. 214.89 / 295.365 / 375.84 / 456.53 / 537, making the passive cost efficient by at least the second rank. has a base healing of 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 / 200 and an
- The conversion from bonus healing to AP is intentionally low-balled as the bonus healing/shielding does not actually contribute to other AP scalings.
- ↑ Itemlist on leagueoflegends.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 15% bonus healing and shielding is additive and not unique
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items